Amanda Blake

Forums: Amanda Blake Board: pretty quiet here

janglyspur

[1]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 3

*glances around*

where is everyone? very quiet around these here parts...

*listens to wind blowing through trees*

*watches lone tumbleweed blow by*

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MDGAL

[2]Jun 9, 2008
    Hey Ash, I hear ya, I've been peeking in ...it's a ghost town thought everyone ran away...lol Deb

MDGAL

[3]Jun 20, 2008
    Hey ash, Checking in again...no ones here ????

ingary

[4]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 5

Ahh... the sweet smell of internet access in the evening. *sighs* I'm so sorry guys. I haven't had a running computer for about a month now. My dad finally finished fixing it yesterday, so I'm back on. So what's going on? Semester end well for you, Ash? How 'bout everybody else?

janglyspur

[5]Jul 5, 2008
    hey there...the semester finally ended! i never thought it would! lol. but it ended up fairly well. now i'm takin a summer class through the internet, philosophy...yuck. glad you finally got your computer fixed..i was beginning to wonder what happened to ya! anyway...had a good 4th and hope everyone else did too!

ingary

[6]Jul 5, 2008

Glad it all worked out... did for me, too... I got an A in the class I was taking, and my teacher was apparently pretty impressed with me... she said she's not going to let me go that easily... I think I'm going to be getting emails if she ever wants help with anything. : )

Ick... philosophy... I hope I don't end up needing to take that... although I probably will... but it's always sounded pretty boring to me. Good luck!

I had a good 4th, too... we had some friends over and bbq-ed... always fun... and some of our neighbors bought fireworks, so we got our own personal show... all in all, a good evening.

Not too much else going on... we went to Disneyland on Wednesday, since this was the last week my cousin could get us in... the new Toy Story ride at CA Adventure is actually pretty good... much better than the one at Disneyland... I must say, though, the Electrical Parade will always be my favorite attraction.

Better go now... I have to clean my closet out so my dad and poppy can get in there to put up shelves tomorrow.

TTYL, Amanda

Edited on 07/05/2008 1:39pm

janglyspur

[7]Jul 7, 2008
    Ah Disneyland eh? Never been to the one on the west coast. But I've been plenty of times to the one in Florida, although its been quite a while since I've been.

Did go to Cedar Point last month though...now THATS a heap of fun. Ridin rollercoasters for practically 2 days straight...it was wonderful! Rode one 3 times, and another like 6 times and various others. Love posing for the cameras, especially with my younger brother...he's a riot on the coasters. All in all, a good time, although it took several days for my body to recuperate from all the walking and riding...I'm definitely not in shape like last year! lol. Well...that's all for now...
    Ashley

ingary

[8]Jul 7, 2008

LoL! Some of those rides make you wish there was a chiropractor at the exit. Sounds like tons of fun, though. What kind of coasters do you like best? I love loops, but I'll ride almost anything, just as long as your feet don't dangle.

I guess I'm your Disney opposite. I've never been to Disney World. My cousin (who works at Disneyland) actually says that quite a few of their attractions are better. They design things for Disneyland, then the budget gets cut, and Florida ends up with the original (better) version. : ) I'd love to go at some point. You know, when pigs fly and money isn't an issue... lol.

janglyspur

[9]Jul 11, 2008
    Oh I'll ride practically anything, but steel coasters are the best IMO. Some wooden ones are good but they can be mighty rough. And yeah, I'd love it if they had a chiropractor or better yet a massuer at the exits. lol. I love the really steep drops and fast coasters. Rode one called Millenium Force thats like a 80 some degree drop from like 300 ft and takes you about 94 mph. Thats definitely a fave. And their newest one is Maverick. Only about 100 ft drop but its at 95 degrees and takes you up to about 75 mph...now that one is great! Thats the one we rode 3 times.

Disneyland sounds like fun...I'm hopin pigs start flying soon though! lol.

ingary

[10]Jul 12, 2008

Ooooo... Those sound great! Knott's Berry Farm has one kind of like that... it's called the X-Celerator, and it starts out by blasting zero to eighty in something like 2.3 seconds, then goes straight up (not sure how high, but it's definitely a couple hundred feet) and then down at a 90 degree angle... the first time I went on it, I sat in the front seat, and let me tell you, it was quite an experience! All my friends thought I'd gone insane... even more than usual... lol!

PS: Now that I think about it, flying pigs really would be great... if there were just a few, I could make a fortune, and money really wouldn't be a problem... now there's some ingenuity at work!

Amanda

Edited on 07/12/2008 12:51pm

ingary

[11]Jul 12, 2008
    Why does it seem like I can't write a message without editing it?