Amanda Bynes

Amanda Bynes Fan Reviews (44)

• Overratted Woman

I hate to be a Debby Downer, but I think that Ms. Amanda Bynes is overrated. People seem to forget the fact that she did DUI before. That's right. I said it. Ms. Bynes had done something that could have cause an innocent person to get killed or be in a wheelchair for the rest of their lives. I swear, if she ever did DUI and got me paralyzed (I have a neurotic fear that I might become disabled) I would be extremely pissed and sue her everything that she owns. Now, while I do respect the opposing opinions, let me ask you this; If Amanda Bynes disabled you, would your thoughts on her change?

Now here is what pisses me off the most. Casey Alexander, a former SpongeBob writer, had been harassed on Twitter for being innocently insensitive with "One Coarse Meal" while Amanda Bynes is popular despite the fact that she did something that could have killed or disabled someone. Being mentally ill isn't an excuse either. Heck, I have autism and even I would never do anything like that (if I was and when I am able to drive). Overall, I believe that Ms. Amanda Bynes is a Draco in Leather Pants.
  • amanda started out on all that and since then has moved on to two shows that were like her very own and now had moved on to fabulous entertaining movies

i have really admired amanda's work ever since all that..i liked all that before she came, but she didnt ruin all that by showing up..all of her skits were always funny even if she had a minor role..as i said in my review of the amands show, i loved her show and she was so funny in that and then what i like about u, altho a drama, she was very funny in that and so grown-up..i have loved every movie ive seen of hers and look forward to seeing more and seeing the ones i havent seen yet (if that makes since lol) she is very talented
  • Why did this beautiful actress retire so early?

I love Amanda Bynes so much and she has always been one of my favorite actresses ever since I was a little kid and she was in the hit Nickelodeon show "The Amanda Show". This actress was very pretty but as she got older... OMG, she grew up to be total sexy babe. Gosh dangit, this girl is smokin' HOT and she also looks like a very nice person. I was hoping to meet one day in the future but sadly she decided to retire as an actress so early. Why did this beautiful retire so early?. Amanda Bynes will always be a legend to me and in my heart because I admired and loved that actress since I was a little boy and even though she is no longer an actress... I hope I hear some news about her soon and I always look up to her. You must be crazy if you say that Amanda is an ugly person because she is not. She is a sexy, smokin' HOT, attractive, and beautiful actress. I know that whenever I review beautiful girls, I get carried away and say how beautiful and sweet they are... I can't help it especially when I'm a teenage guy who is almost turning 17. Her last film "Easy A" was a well done film and she did a great job acting in that film and other films and of course, I always remember her in "The Amanda Show" and the hit teen sitcom "What I Like About You". Overall, this girl is beautiful and it broke my heart when I heard that she retired. 10/10
  • Hilarious! Beautiful! Who couldn't love her?!

Amanda Bynes is honestly my favorite actress. She was on All That. And I loved her. Especially when she was in the skit "Ask Ashley". She eventually got her own show and it was called " The Amanda Show ". I loved it. She was hilarious! I loved her as Holly Tyler on " What I Like About You ". Amanda was in the movies What A Girl Wants, She's the Man, and a lot of other great movies. My fave is Hairspray. She was amazing. Before, that I had no idea that she was a singer. But now, I know she's amazing. I love Amanda! She's Number One! Whoo-hoo!
  • Amanda Bynes Rocks!!!

I have been an Amanda fan since she was in what a girl wants. I love her in that movie. I think she is so talented and genuine. Seems she didn't let the fame take the best of her and i highly respect her for that. She's a good women to look up too. Alot of stars you can't say that about. My favorite appearance that amanda starred in was "what i like about you". I love that show. Amanda seems to care about her fans. Thats alot. Amanda bynes is gonna end up being another Julia Roberts. #1 Fan, Winny look alike
  • empty

a real upcoming start...and young she may go places~
  • She's funny

Although I haven't seen her since "The Amanda Show," I still remember Amanda Bynes as a hilarious actress with real talent and a down to earth personality. Wait, I did see another show with her in it (don't remember the name) but she did her part well. She's also done well in some movies, one of them where she dressed up as a guy. I don't remember that one much, but I knew I enjoyed the film. Anyway, I'm saying that Amanda Bynes is one of those few actresses in Hollywood with talent, charisma, and a good head on her shoulders.
  • I first saw her in her very own show "The Amanda Show!" and she is great!

I totally loved her from "The Amanda show" she can totally do comedy! her acting is just brilliant and amazing. she is very entertaining. she is also very fabulous. She is a very good role model, You can barely see gossip about her in the tabloids, My favorite movie from her was "She's The Man" I can see she can totally act like a guy, since she had some guy roles in the amanda show. I love the fact she can change her voice! she is very awesome! I'd like to see her upcoming movies! I loved her when I was a child and I still love her now.
  • Probably my favorite child star...

I still can't believe how much Amanda has grown up in these past few years. The most I remember from my childhood was when I sat on the living room floor watching Nickelodeon. It seemed as if Amanda was in every show I watched! She was in Figure It Out, All That, The Amanda Show, and on the Kids' Choice Awards. Amanda was always a joy to watch because she was funny, charming, and hyper! She always seemed to be smiling or laughing when on camera. As Amanda grew older, she stopped doing shows for Nickelodeon and started making movies. The movies are good, but they will never be as good as her shows. My favorite movies of her include: Big Fat Liar and What A Girl Wants.
  • Amanda Bynes will do great things.

I first saw Amanda in "Big Fat Liar" with Frankie Muniz. I loved how they could argue with each other back in forth and then Frankie would win out.

I have seen just about every movie starring Amanda Bynes. I love how she can make the simplest role into something big just by a raise of an eyebrow or a smile. She is the most natural person I have seen. Amanda can not look bad in any role she performs in. She is one of a kind!

I look forward to seeing Amanda Bynes in so many more great shows or films.
  • good

she was great in the amanda show and all that whan it was on nick. And the show she is doing now are great to like a bit a go she was doing What I Like About You and what a girl whats.she is a good actress she stared out in nick and worked her way up to hollywood. she is good at comedy to. she was in big fat liar and many other moives. i what to see more of her work as i get older and older. And wacth the older shows again and again as well as i get older and older.
  • Absolutely Brilliant! My personal role model.

Amanda Bynes is a truly great person. I mean, she's about the only 20 something actress I can think of that isn't a big jerk and doesn't go to all night parties and screws up her life with alcohol. On top of that, she's hillarious! Amanda had the starring role on a kids TV show, and she took on the responsibility and set a good example for the kids. Take Jamie Lynn Spears for example. She, too, was the star of a kid's show, but she went out and got pregnant. Amanda stayed away from all that kinds of stuff, and she's living the good life! Amanda Bynes is my personal role model. We could all learn a lesson from her.
  • empty

amanda bynes is so fuuny and awesome.she is also very pretty she is very talented.she rocks!!
  • Great!

Amanda bynes is a great actress! She first caught my eye in 'The Amanda Show' and when I was younger I used to love it and thought it was so funny. I admit now .. I think its abit annoying, but its still good. Some of the acts I absoloutly hate and cant stand are 'Hillbilly moment' and the one with a girl called 'Courtney' who made this weird noise like'Mahhaaaa'. But other then that and a couple of others I liked the show. She has been in quite a few films and two of my favourites are'Big Fat Liar' and 'Shes The Man'. I have Shes The Man on dvd and love it! It proves that she is a good enough actress to be a man and a woman and be funny at the same time!. Great movie!
    Her most recent role is in 'Hairspray' and OMG it is the best fim EVER!! It is truely amazing and is really good that she got a role in it. Her charactor was perky and cool and really good. She sucked a lollypop the whole way through lol.
    On top of great acting she has great looks aswell. She is really pretty.
    AMANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! ¢¾
  • she is a great actress

i love her on the show what i like about you ,the amanda show ,shes the man i love the movie shes in hair spary . on what i like about you holly and vince made a super cuite couple .i saw hair spary today i loved it she is better as a blonde. she is my 3 fav celb my 1 is paris hilton second is nicole richie and then amanda bynes . i think she sould be in more shows she rocks and amanda byens is good looking she sould be romended a contract by covergirrl or modeling.
  • Amanda Bynes

Amanda Bynes is personally one of my favorite actresses. Ive watched her since i was about 6 or 7 and ive always loved her shows. I think she is a very positive person and a good role model. I've never seen anything bad about her and i think she is an amazing actress.
    I also think she is very funny and does a great job in choosing things that show off her acting skills and her ability to be, well, hysterical :)
    i love watching re-runs of what i like about you and the Amanda show because she is so funny in them and she seems like a normal kid :)
    Go Amanda!
  • Great actress!

She has a true talent she is a great comdedian!
    she had a great show and she also stars in great movies
    like shes the man.
    you should rent one of her movies i asure you she will make you laugh :]
    I hope she's in more movies that would be awseome i would
    watch all of her movies.
  • Really, one of a kind!

I've loved Amanda since Nick's The Amanda Show. She has this freash, new personality and face and her humor is so diffrent and real. I defintly loved her in What I Like About You, though I sometimes didn't like the character she played. In "She's the Man" she was so amazingly funny and awsome. She needs to be in more movies!
  • Amanda Bynes is one of the all-time greats, she smiles and brightens everyone's day. Her acting brings to life every character that she portrays. I can't see comparing her to anyone else, she is in a league all of her own.

I have watched all of Amanda Bynes' Movies. My favorite is "She's the Man". My favorite scene is when Amanda playing Viola pretending to be Sebastain walks down the halway to her/his dorm room. All the faces that Amanda makes going down this hallway were there are many obsticles flying by. I just can't get that one scene out of my mind, it is just one of the funniest scenes that I have ever seen.

I just can't stop watching "She's the Man", If you have never seen "She's the Man" I urge you to get a DVD of this movie. If you like comedy you will not be disapointed. My best wishes to Amanda Bynes and hope of a long and fruitful movie career.
  • This girl is so funny its contagious.

Okay so when i was little i tried to rush home almost every night to come watch her on the amanda bynes show or all that. But after the original team of all that lefted i lost interest in that show. Even though the amanda bynes show was kinda corny and they did the same stuff over and over again its one of them shows you can't help but love if you were hooked when your younger. She been in a couple of movies my favorite is what a girl wants it was really good. The worst movie was shes the man, it wasn't bad but it wasn't good either if you know what i mean. All in all amanda bynes is one of my favorite actresses and personal favorite.
  • A great actress who handles comedy better than any other female actress. She can portray a funny, completely sincere person better than anyone else. I want to invite her to my birthday party in Sacramento!! Please come Amanda!!

A great actress who handles comedy better than any other female actress. She can portray a funny, completely sincere person better than anyone else. She has captivated myself and audiences with She's the Man and What I Like About You. No man would admit it but it is one of the most liked shows on CW today.

She can be honest and fun and still portray someone that cares.

Now this part is for Amanda spefically.

I want to invite you to my birthday party in Sacramento!! It's a small shindig with pond-jumping and a barbecue. It will be a lot of fun and it would make my week if you came!! Please come Amanda!!
  • Great actress!

I love Amanda Bynes. She is so funny. I loved all the shows she starred in like All That, The Amanda Show, and What I Like About You. The shows that she guest starred were all fabulous! Each movie she starred in was so great for me. I loved all the stories and plot lines! They were all awesome! I hope that she gets more shows and also more movies. She does great at everything she does. I am a total fan. She's got so much talent. I find her interesting, entertaining and full of charisma. I love everything about her.
  • great comedic actress

amanda bynes is such a great actress she is the new lucy of this day in age she has such comedic timing and she is funny in whatever she does and she so cute she is fun to watch in what ever she is in I love here in what I like about you and in her movies they are so great i think she can only get better with age and with experince I will watch all of her movies and it is so nice not to see all the tabliod trash about her like you do all the other acctrress
  • empty

Amanda Bynes is a really beaitufl actress who is now pretty serious about her acting career as she is 21 and will slowly do more and more in the film industry. She was great in She's The Man and Big Fat Liar. I can't imagine her doing anything serious though.
  • empty

I absolutely love this actress. She's funny, cute, and beautiful. She's fun to watch and she's a brilliant actress.
  • Talented and Hilarious

She is sooooo funny. I think she was hilarious on the All That skit called Ask Ashley. It is funny how she screams at them and make fun of them. I`ve also seen her on The Amanda Show. She is really funny on that also. She was a panelist on one of my favorite show, Figure It Out. It was funny when she got slimed. She was in Big Fat Liar along with Frankie Muniz, What a Girl Wants, She`s the Man, and in the show What I Like About You playing a girl named Holly Tyler. Overall she is one of the funniest actresses ever.
  • she so pretty

She funny, Gorges and brilliant what more can you get. All of her show and I mean all of them to “The Amanda Show” to “All That” are the best. Her movies are the coolest there funny, sad and extremely emotional. She one of the youngest comedians there is. In her movie, “She’s the Man”, she played her best role yet and I bet they will just get better after that. There is no doubt that she will go far as the stars. Some with half the amount of talent would be so lucky because she is one of the best and always will.
  • Amanda Bynes is a very talented actress. She is a comedy queen.

Amanda Bynes is very talented as well as being very beautiful as well. I like a lot of shows she has starred in like All That, The Amanda Show and What I Like About You. I think she is much more better at comedy than anything else. I love her fasion styles and I also remember some of her famous quotes from her shows. Now she is in movies and is definately becoming more famous every day.

Overall, a great comedic actress.
  • She is talented and funny.

Although I don't know much about her acting because I have only watched "She's the man". Just this single show has made me "fall for" her already. I couldn't stop watching the show. Her cute appearance makes her so likeable! She is one of the funniest actresses that I have seen. She is a talent that is in the making. She doesn't seem like the serious type at all. I think that she can go far if she gets spotted. Funny shows fit her the best.
  • she is talented

i have seen two her movies this week,she's the man and what a girl wants ,i didn't know much about her,but now i attracted by her not only beacause of her talent in the movie but also her cute appearance.i find some reviews say she is bad,cant be compared with lindsay lohan and hilary duff ,in my opinion,she is not so bad,she can play very well in the comedy,let the audience feel very funny,but i think she should be much more versatile,try to performance in other different types of movies.like you ,i think you will have bright future,good luck ,talented girl
< 1 2