Amanda Crew

Amanda Crew Fan Reviews (4)

• Nice.

I like Amanda Crew. I think she is hot as she is very good-looking and not in an outsanding way. She looks like someone who you know at school. But as an actress, I have to say she is actually quite decent. I think she is getting better with each movie, but I think she can improve in some areas. One thing I really like about her is the fact that she is very interesting in terms of making her characters interesting. My favorite role for her had to be the haunting movie. Overall, she is talented and also getting decent. Thank you.
  • I will give everything for the meeting with her. Love Love Love

I will give everything for the meeting with her. Love Love Love I will give everything for the meeting with her. Love Love Love I will give everything for the meeting with her. Love Love Love I will give everything for the meeting with her. Love Love Love I will give everything for the meeting with her. Love Love Love I will give everything for the meeting with her. Love Love Love I will give everything for the meeting with her. Love Love Love I will give everything for the meeting with her. Love Love Love I will give everything for the meeting with her. Love Love Love I will give everything for the meeting with her. Love Love Love
  • I am Rachael Wadman, I went to the same school as Amanda Crew, and she was the manager of my play in Grade 10. I was so shocked to see her in Final Destination 3!

Shes a great actress, I always enjoy her roles on all her shows/movies shes on!!
    She did great on Final Destination 3, I liked the way she played the bratty sister, and she made it all seem so real. She has a great hit show on 15/love and I also enjoy her on that show to!

Keep it going Amanda!
  • Go Amanda!

Amanda Crew is not well-known, yet she has some real talent in acting! In 15'Love it shows! And it seems that she a good heart too.
    She has it all going for her.
    The looks, the talent, the voice, the ... everything. And she should soon be a Canadian Great. Has anyone even seen her on Life as we Know It? Well, I gotta tell you, she is one GOOD actress. She gets on good shows, she gets good parts, she gets good skits.
    Is this British Columbian role model perfect, or what? Yes!!!!
    So ...
    Go Amanda Crew! You lucky gal, you! You get all the good stuff! Go Girl!
    lol