Amanda Kimmel

Amanda Kimmel Fan Reviews (3)

• Errors on what costed her the win

Though Amanda had won her place in the finals and lasted 39 days in both China and Micronesia, she lost both seasons coming so close. She would've won against Todd, if she had honestly admitted she had lied to the jury like Todd did. She looked at everyone so doe-eyed and seemed apologetic. She should've just done what Todd did. Her game play interesting, but like Eliza said, that whenever she saw her, she wanted to kill herself. Whoa! Amanda is pretty strong, but she really has to act a little meaner and be honest about her lying so that's why she lost to both Parv and Todd.
  • Should of won season 16!!

Damn Amanda should of won Fans vs Faves, she played the better game than Parvati and she totally stayed loyal to Ozzy and James when Pavati stabbed them in the back! Amanda is a strong woman and I think they all knew she could beat them in a challenge when all the men were gone and oh she did! But she didn't luck out at the end and that totally sucked. I was rooting for Amanda and Ozzy the whole season and when they voted Ozzy off I was so mad at them. He was my fave and so I had to change who I wanted to win it. But I'm glad Amanda and Ozzy are together and hopefully they can make it work!
  • Really should had won!

I thought Amanda should had won the Survivor China or Survivor Micronesia Fans vs Favorites as I thought she really sounded nice and not a phony. But why do bad people win and good people always seem to end up being last like Amanda did. She should had won and that she as really atheletic. But at the same time, didn't show off like the others. And that how people are so blind to vote for those jerks like Pavarti and others like her, is beyond me. And that Amanda really was real and not a fake like these others. But she gets my vote in wanting to win.