Amanda Muggleton

Amanda Muggleton Fan Reviews (2)

• Amanda is adorable, weather your a man, women gay or straight.

Amanda, if she was more popular, would be one of the biggest gay Icons going. Her role as Chrissie Latham is undoubtably one of the shows most memorable and loveable charecters. She was the shows eye candy and her charecter represented many social issues of the day. She portrayed those issues in a very satisfying and evokotive way even if it was all a bit camp! Today she remains totally gourgous and in interviews it is apparant that she is genuinly nice person.

She's one of those people for me that when she speaks I want to listen to everything shes got to say. Long live Amanda and someone please give her a role as a baddie in Doctor Who! People underestimate this lady.
  • I wish she was well known outside Australia

This London born Australian actress is a treasure. I've seen her on TV in Prisoner & Richmond Hill and films like Mad Max & Queen of the road. In 1990 she toured the UK with fellow Prisoner co-stars in a show entitled "On the inside". I went to see the show when it was at Wimbledon, minus Sheila Florance (who became ill during the tour), & after the show I noticed a small crowd hanging around the stage door. The crowd were a harmless group intent on meeting their idols, I too decided to hang around to see who'd surface. To my delight Amanda & Carol Burns came out signed autographs & chatted to everyone (with the exception of one star `Who I won't name' that made a quick esacape from her loyal fans).