Amanda Overmyer

Amanda Overmyer Fan Reviews (3)

7.9
  • She's alright.

6.4
    Amanda Overmyer is a rocker that was on American Idol Season 7. She has hair like Cruella de Ville (sp?). She made it to the top 11. I think that she isn't a very good singer. She sometimes screams, and in her top 11 performance, it was the same thing as every other week. Those 3 reasons are why I'm not a fan. But I must say she can be unique sometimes. I didn't want her to make the top 12, the top 24 actually. Her top 8 girls performance was kinda good (the judges said it was amazing) and definitely her best, but it still wasn't that good.
  • Nohing against her but she's not my favorite...

Amanda looks like she could be Cruella De Vil's twin because of her hair, and she also reminds me a lot of my one cousin who I hate because of her voice. Her voice is really raspy and I think that's one of the reasons why her songs always sounded the same week after week. She never showed much emotion either, especially on the night she was eliminated. When she was told she was going home, she just stood there. Yes, I understand that she was upset but she could have shown it better. I didn't think she was deserving of the Top 12 but, I'm just glad she didn't make it past the Top 10 because now she won't be on tour.
  • Amanda Overmyer is very talented and original.

Amanda Overmyer is a very talented young lady. It was interesting seeing how many outfits she could come up with. Her voice seemed somewhat raspy. At least when she spoke. However, I could imagine Amanda Overmyer as a rock star. It was what she was.

The outfits, the voice, the stage performances all went together to make the entire package called Amanda Overmyer. There was something unique about Amanda. And she seemed somewhat outgoing and yet able to hold her own. There were no tears in Amanda's eyes when she was bootted off American Idol. She just cut her losses and went on. Amanda didn't even want to have a hug. Just told her friend to go sit down. She did this politely. Amanda knew this would be her last performance on American Idol and simply wanted to get to what needed to be done. Sort of pulling herself up by her bootstraps and going on. But much more than that. Amanda is a very strong person. It showed on the television.

Amanda, even though she isn't going on, brought something to American Idol that I haven't seen in the times I have watched the show. I wonder where life will lead her.