Amanda Seyfried

Amanda Seyfried Fan Reviews (4)

• Hahaha, I cannot stop laughing whenever I watch Amanda Seyfried in Mean Girls. Teehee, haha, Lol!!!!!

Karen (Amanda Seyfried): You wanna do something fun? You wanna go to Taco Bell?
    Regina (Rachel McAdams):*crying* I can't go to Taco Bell, I'm on an all- carb diet. God, Karen, you're so stupid! *runs away*
    Gretchen (Lacey Chabert): Regina! Wait!
    Regina: Nobody understands me.
    Gretchen: I understand you.
    Cady (Lindsay Lohan): You're not stupid, Karen
    Karen: No, I am actually. I'm failing almost everything.
    Cady: Well there must be something you're good at.
    Karen:.... I can stick my whole fist in my mouth, you wanna see?
    Cady: No. That's OK. Anything else?
    K: I'm kinda physic. I have a fifth sense.
    C: What do you mean?
    K: It's like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when it's gonna rain.
    C: Wow... that's amazing.
    K: Well... they can tell when it's raining.

Haha, I love that scene from "Mean Girls." I haven't seen Amanada Seyfried in too many movies, but I think she's really funny, so that's why I reveiwed her. ~~~~~*****M.M.*****~~~~~
  • Had a recurring role on Veronica Mars as Lily Kane, starred in the films Alpha Dog, Mean Girls, and Mamma Mia!

Amanda Seyfried has done an amazing job in each and every single role that she has been handed to do. She was the dead best friend of Veronica Mars (Kristen Bell) and she was even considered for the role of Veronica Mars, but lost out to Kristen Bell and was given the role of Lily Kane. She later starred alongside Rachel McAdams, Lindsey Lohan, Lacey Chabert, and Tina Fey in Mean Girl, perfectly playing the dumb blonde Karen. Later taking a step up in her career when she starred opposite Meryl Streep in the film Mamma Mia, and is now considered to become one of the leading ladies of Hollywood along with Emma Roberts, Kristen Stewart, and Blake Lively.
  • A good actress.

Amanda Seyfried is such a great actress. I really liked her character in Veronica Mars evan though it was not a starring role she still did a really good job with the role. I really liked her in Mean Girls she made me not want to cross paths with her character. I love her on Big Love. I like how she poytrays Sarah. I really hope that she get her own show in the future because I would enjoy seeing her in other projects and in her own show. I think that Amanda Seyfried is very talanted and i can not wait to see what see does with her career.
  • Amanda is very talented, in a "like, oh my gawd" kind of way.

Watching Amanda on the big screen and small screen is entertaining. She brings much needed enthusiasm to her roles I've seen her in: Mean Girls, Veronica Mars, and House.

However, I hope in future roles Amanda doesn't get stuck in the ditzy/crazy blonde girl typecast. She does play that part extremely well, I must say, but I would like to see more than that side of her acting.

I was surprised to read that she was on the cover of the Sweet Valley books because I loved that series. That is pretty cool.

Amanda lost out to Kirsten Bell for the lead role in Veronica Mars and I can see why. She appears to fit more into Lily Kane but one day she'll break out of that ditzyness and into the rougher, just a little bit more serious roles.

I have high hopes about Amanda Seyfried.