Amber Marshall

Amber Marshall Fan Reviews (5)

• love your show

i work with a lot of rescues and abused horses so know how it can be to find what makes them yick so to speech. hope that yall can keep the show going, looking forward to watching them and do u have any books.

• sHORT LIFE

YOUR TV IS VERY GOOD.. bUT BE AWARD ITS ONLY SHORT TIME.. BEEN AN OLD COWBOY MYSELF, TIME CHANGES TIME. BE PREPARE AMBER FOR YOUR FUTURE SINCE NOW YOU'RE MARRIED NOW. jUST AN OLD COW HAND ALWAYS HAVE COMMON SENSE TO KNOW BETTER. WISH YOU LUCK.

• I love your show heartland

I think you do an amazing thing in your show... I also think you look gorgeous in the movie as you grow older... I hope that you guys make some more episodes of the show... Really great!
  • just cant explain heartland

in the past year or so i have started watching heartland with my mother.

im just a good ole country boy from down home Alabama but this show touches home with me and makes me feel like its something out of my back door and i can relate to amy and ty in the first season with me and my best friend
  • I Love TheShow

The show is amazing and i love how "Amy" is crushing on her friend cant remember his name but he is also a very amazing actor!!!!!!!!!