Amber Tamblyn

Amber Tamblyn Fan Reviews (7)

• A young talented actress.

Amber shows a lot of depth in her acting that a lot of other young stars lack. She was amazing in Joan of Arcadia and played the role of a girl talking to God and trying to lead a normal life even as her family was struggling. She gave the character a lot of dimensions that teenage characters often lack on TV. I also really like her movie roles, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is an excellent chick flick and she gives her moody character a lot of edge. I also recently watched Normal Adolescent Behavior where she was absolutely amazing as a member of a group of friends who like to have sex with each other to avoid the hooking up scene at the high school. This movie gave a really interesting perspective on high school and her character was really intriguing and she did an excellent acting job. I can't wait to see her in more things and different roles because she is such a great actress.
  • A.T. is a wonderful actress.

I've been a big fan of A.T. since her G.H. days and have seen her in several parts the most recent being The Russell Girl which was probably one of the best performances I've seen in a very long time. I was amazed by her talent. She gets better with every role. I can't wait to see her new movie. She is an amazing actress. I cried during several of her performances which while it is a bit embarassing is true. She really moves people with the heart and soul she puts into her roles. She is so talented in being able to switch into several different types of characters. They need to give her another show. Soon.
  • Amber is so cool!

Amber is awsome. It must be in her genes. I miss watching her on Joan and General Hospital. She was great in Joan I hated it when the show was cancelld. I loved the whole dynamic of the show with her talking to god. That is the kind of show that needs to be on in this day of age. I had to watch the show every Friday night, and the Sister Hood was an awsome show. I can't wait until her new movies come out! She is a very dramatic actress, but she can do comedy really well also. Case in point her MAD tv guest spot.
  • SHe was great in Joan of ARcadia She was also great as Tibby in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants!! i can not wait till her new movies come out. Amber is one of the best actresses and is a great role model (she is mine)

Amber is my favorite actreess!! She is one of my role models.. i think my only lol!! she is just a good person she is not liek everyone else! shes different and sweet! I miss Joan Of Arcadia so much. AMber was great on there. I watch General Hospital but i didnt watch it till a little after she left... i hope they air some episodes with her in it on liek Saop Net or something! SHe was also great in The SisterHood Of The Traveling Pants

AMBER TAMBLYN ROCKS
  • Whoo Hoo! Amber Tampbln!

Amber is such an amazing character in The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants. she plays Tibby ( for all who didn't know)and she is just a great actress in general. she is so talented and was obliviously born to act. that is definatly her talent all the way! go amber!
  • one of my role models!

I loved her in Joan of Arcadia and i loved her in the sisterhood of the traveling pants. she played a very similar character in both of them. she is beautiful and hopefully has a big future ahead of her because shes just one of the greatest young actresses of this time. I can't wait to c her more movies with her as the star!
  • Amber Tamblyn, star of soap opera General Hospital but even more widely recognized as the actress playing Joan Girardi on recently cancelled Joan of Arcadia (thanks to stupid CBS).

Amber Tamblyn is most easily recognized as Joan Girardi on Joan of Arcadia, the show detailing the life of a sixteen-year-old girl who found that God was talking to her, based loosely of course from Joan of Arc.

Amber is one good Joan, that\\\'s for sure. She\\\'s very very talented, in short.

She\\\'s also pretty, with somewhat reddish brown hair she wears straight or wavy. She does not look good in very red lipstick, in my opinion. This has nothing to do with anything, BTW.

Once again, just so you get it, she is a great actress, and we hope CBS will come to its senses and put Joan of Arcadia back on air.

Her most recent movie was The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants where she played Tibby Rollins, a rebel.