Amy Grabow

Amy Grabow Fan Reviews (2)

• I love her! She broke my heart on Supernatural and then on Though none go with me! She's my go to girl when I need a good cry! I want her to do more hallmark films! And she's so pretty. She looks like Molly Sims and Grace Kelly!

Amy Grabow in Supernatural was a stunner! She played that role amazing! She really made me believe she was terrified for her life. I wish she was on another episode. BRING HER BACK!!! I want to see her with Jensen! There is still hope! OMG I loved her in Though none go with me. I've never cried so hard! I just wish she was in more stuff. It was a totally different role and she nailed it. The part when she finds out her fiance is dead was breathtaking. SO REAL. I also think she rocked on Crossing Jordan. She knows how to cry and knows how to make the viewers cry!
  • I don\'t like her.

3.7
    I don't like AG.I am happy they got rid of her. Their were so many better actresses then her and she was getting more airtime then them! I thought she was ok but nothing special at all. I also hated her character very much. She really did nothing for the show IMO.