Amy Lee

Amy Lee Fan Reviews (11)

• She is simply amazing.

Amy Lee is simply amazing. She is great singer and songwriter and an amazing performer. I have seen her perform with Evanescence and it was the best. As I write this review I am listening to the song "Like You" of their latest album and the song is so good and so sad, I can just feel her pain. I don´t understand how she can write so many amazing songs. I love every one of Evanescence song and I listen to them all the time. However there a few songs I love more than the others and those are: "Like You", "Hello", "Farther Away"," My Immortal" and "Bring Me To Life". I listen to those song most of all.

As I was saying she is simply amazing.
  • She is AMAZING! Super talented.

Amy Lee is such a beautiful vocalist and pianist to me. She is the lead singer for the superb band Evanescence. It seems that her childhood in classical piano has let her grow into the singer she is now. Her songs really help me out when I'm down, mainly My Immortal, Bring Me To Life, and Call Me When You're Sober. It's like, even her accoustic performances are just as good as her recorded songs, which means she has real talent. I don't like it when people compare her to other singers from other bands, because Amy is in her own special category. I hope she never stops rocking on, cuz she's perfect!
  • She is one of the most powerful singers I've ever heard of. She rocks!

Amy Lee is the main singer of the Band Evanescence. She is so amazing! Some of my favorite songs from her are "Lacrymosa", "Going under", "Missing", and "Imaginary". I love her distict voice and she is so amazing! She is not one of those spoiled brats we keep hearing about. She's released 3 worldwide albums. They are known as "Fallen", "Anywhere but home", and "The Open Door". She has some of the most bizare music videos, especialy her "call me when you're sober" vid. But It was really interesting and I thought it was a really great song to release her album. She's original and absolutly one of the best singers I've heard in a long time.
  • Amazing voice!

Amy Lee has an extremely amazing voice. No one can compare to her. She is very talented. All of her songs are great and have good meaning behind them. I love her and her band Evanescence. They are one of my favorite bands, and I know that they always will be. She is real and does not act fake, or dance around in music videos like all the other girl singers / posers these days. Amy Lee looks different then all the stick thin blonde haired girls, and she still looks beautiful. Heck, she looks a lot better then them.
  • Amy Lee ROCKS!!

the lead singer in one of the best bands ever, Evanescence!! This chick is good! She is one of the most talented girl singers out there today and she has cool clothes!! I love her deep songs, they just have so much meaning. She should be one of the biggest stars in Hollywood because she is the best!! Go Amy Lee!
  • Her voice is amazing!

I never ever heard a person's voice as clear and beautiful as Amy Lee. It's amazing! It's clear and it has a pure sound that I never heard any other singer can reach. It's amazing. I know I said that already, but it is. I love her style and personality also. I always like reading Amy lee quotes on wikipedia and sites like that. I hope that Evenescnse keeps coming out with new songs, that would be great. They better grr lol. And the best thing is that she lives in New York I think. So do I!! AAhh, lol I have never seen her around though....
  • Amy is very beautiful and has a gorgeous voice, congrats on your marrige Amy!!!

Amy Lee is a fantastic singer and I love her to pieces! In fact, I'm listening to Evanescence's album, The Open Door, right now. Lee has such a beautiful voice, and personality and looks to match!I remeber when Fallen came out, I was looking at the album section at Wal-Mart, and I saw Fallen, and I was like, "Who is this girl!?" So I bought the album and I've been a big Evanescence/Amy Lee fan ever since!I am just so blown away by her voice! It's the most beautiful voice I've ever heard! So good luck with your career Amy, ROCK ON!!!
  • What a beautiful voice!

Oh I just love Amy Lee! She has the voice of an angel, and her songs are SO beautiful! My favourite song is "My Immortal." Oh that song brought tears to my eyes when I first heard it. Now, I have learned all the words and can sing it, along with "Bring Me to Life," "Call Me When You're Sober," and her part in "Broken." I just can't get enough of Amy Lee's fantastic voice. She does a great job with the band of Evanescense. I mean it. I adore Evanescense so much. I hope Amy releases a solo album of her singing piano ballads. She does a great job singing with the piano.
  • she's the prettiest girl in hollywood!

she's nice,she's cool! she's beautiful and my couson loves her! i like her too! and those of you who thinks she's some kinda freak!you are so wrong! i really want to be her best friend! she is an awesome girl! amy if your reading this your a very beautiful girl!and my whole family likes you!
  • Shes Cool! ;-p

Amy Lee is cool! i listen to the band that she is in! She Very Pretty! Shecan sing unlike that POSER Hilary Doof and Duofe i mean DUFF! LOL! Me and my sister used to call her Hilary And Haylie UglyDUFFING!! LOL it is so funny But Amy Lee Is very Pretty!
  • Amy Lee

Generally I guess in music I like rock mainly...I change from time to time but I like rock music the most. Amy Lee is one of the most talented singers I\'ve ever heard and I don\'t doubt for a second that she deserved her fame. She\'s truly an angel when she sings. Her clothes are admittingly a little out of the ordinary but this Hollywood Dreamland needs someone different from some of the plastic barbies that we have right now. Amy Lee rock on!