Anastacia

Anastacia Fan Reviews (3)

• Anastacia is a great singer who comes number one on my book of my top ten favorite singers.

Anastacia is a talented woman who started her career 1993 with a duet with David Morales called "Forever Luv", she then sang a duet with Elton John called "Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting" for his greatest hits collection, One Night Only. She released her debut album, Not That Kind, on March 27, 2000. She became a big popstar internationally shortly after the release. On November 26, 2001, she released her second album, Freak of Nature, which got higher sales than Not That Kind (2,000,000 more, wow!). In 2002, Anastacia got breast cancer, so while making plans for her third album, she focused on the struggles during her life and put more of a rock feel into the album. On March 29, 2004, her third selftitled album was released, and its first single, Left Outside Alone, became a big hit. On November 7, 2005, Anastacia released a greatest hits collection called Pieces of a Dream containing the singles from her three albums as well as five new songs. In 2004, Anastacia went on an international Live at Last tour taht was released on DVD on March 27, 2006. Today, Anastacia is to release a new album this year with a tour to follow. She is a great singer, but she needs to be big here in the states! Hopefully, she might make a debut here someday, just someday...

FINAL GRADE: A+
  • She's definately one of the best singers around at the moment.

She has a beautiful voice, she's pretty and not the usual blonde hair blue eyes combination. She's different, she's battled breast cancer, she's funny, she can sing live. She's done many amazing performances such as at Women Rock. She may be short but she's loud which makes up for it, and considering, she should actually be a lot more popular than she is, but that is probably because of her slightly weird voice and jumping music style from album to album. Although now she has stuck with the Sprock sound, she's been quiet for a while though, can't wait for some new music!!
  • I like Anastacia! She is really cool and she should have more big hits in the USA.

7.4
    I like Anastacia! She is really cool and she should have more big hits in the USA. I think Anastacia should be a bigger star. She is really pretty and looks much younger than she is. She is really famous is South Africa and Oceania, and Europe, but not really in the USA. I really don't like raspy voices, but I like hers. I liked her old trademark glasses. I don't know much about Anastacia, so much of this info is from Wikipedia. I have a picture of her on my computer which shows her trademark glasses. She looks really cool in them.