André Sogliuzzo

André Sogliuzzo Fan Reviews (2)

• I am clearing up a few things.

I am Andre Sogliuzzo, and I have just found this very strange site. Thank you for the compliments on my work, and thank you for tuning in.
    I would like to clear up some misinformation on this site: I was born in New York City August 10th 1966. I have been a working actor for the past 15 years, and as far as I know I have not won 4 Awards for being a voice actor. If I have someone please let me know so I can collect my trophies.
    Sincerely,
    Andre Sogliuzzo
  • Andre Sogliuzzo may not have started his career early but he seems very talented.

Andre Sogliuzzo may only have a few starring roles such as Gaspar Le Gecko in "Brandy and Mr Whiskers". He might have had more roles which im clueless about but he sounds great on Brandy and Mr. Whiskers.

His voice accent for Gaspar is superb as he put up that fancy brazilian accent for him. I have also heard from another review that he voices some charatcers on "Brandy and Mr Whiskers" and "Avatar: the Last Airbender". His voice is original and I do hope that more shows will hire him to do voicing as he is an original actor.