Andrew Hansen

Andrew Hansen Fan Reviews (3)

• Andrew is a musician who is apart of The Chaser and boy is he talented

Andrew Hansen to me is very talented. His profession to play many instruments and write songs is amazing. Andrew first starred in Simon Target's film "Uni" with former Chaser Charles Firth. In the film it revealed Andrew was suffering from clinical depression. He wasn't a original Chaser, only joined in 2002 after The Chaser Decides 2001 when The Chasers asked him to join because he was the only one who had musical talent. Andrew debut in CNNNN.(Chaser Non-Stop News Network) later in The Chaser's War On Everything, Andrew has given us memorable songs including: "The Filler Song", "The Credits Songs" and many others. He also has the pleasure working with the forever not gonna grow up Chaser Chas Licciardello in What Have We Learned From A Current Affairs This Week. Andrew will always be known as The Chaser with the most unbelievable hair-styles and the good-looking one.
  • Wow.....................

He is so fantastic, he is my everything. The second most hot person on the planet. He is such a great singer, creative and funny too.

He also claims to be a thesaurus, lol. and he puts so much happiness into his singing. My favourite chaser.ahhhhhhh.

Andrew Hansen is the best.
    (Well actually he is second best)
    Andrew Hansen is the second best
    Andrew Hansen is the second best, I mean, would you look at that hair and those big brown eyes.
    Ok, I don't have a crush on him, I'm just saying that i think most girls would.
    He is the second best!!!
  • *sigh* so wonderful

I love Andrew Hansen.
    I confess.
    I would love nothing more than to marry him.
    He is so wonderfully talented if I could write songs like him... *sigh* I'd have a much more supercalifragilistic life LOL
    His ability to turn life into a musical is my most sought after dream and for me at this time is pure imagination. If I could turn life into a musical with him... my friends that is my odea of heaven.
    I even love his hair. On anybody else I think i would hate it but Andrew makes everything absolutely perfect.
    He is my dream man.