Andy Griffith

Andy Griffith Fan Reviews (6)

• He's such a great actor!!!

I absolutely loved Andy Griffith's performance as Sheriff Andy Taylor in The Andy Griffith Show. He was such a great actor. When I was little I remember watching the show, and I actually believed that he was a real small southern town sheriff. He had that nice southern drawl, but it wasn't so southern that he sounded like he was speaking a different language. :P I think I've seen a few episodes of Matlock, and from what I remember, he was really good in that show too. Andy Griffith has a God given gift, and he's used it well. This devoted Christian is such an awesome actor. :)
  • Matlock is the best show ever. Andy Griffith is very talented and great at what he does. I love you Andy Griffith!!!If there was a rating above 10 I would rate Matlock 100 all the way!!!

Andy Griffith is very talented and great at what he does. I have always loved this show ever since I was 15 yrs. old. Even though the show has ended and only re-runs are on I still watch it like it's a new episode. If the network ever decides to run Matlock again the show will never be the same without Andy Griffith.....On the shows Matlock sometimes acts like he doesn't know what's going on, when actually at the end he has a great surprise, I love his work and will always enjoy it....wish I could meet you Mr. Andrew Griffith and I can treat you to a hot dog, wouldn't that be the highlight of your day!!!
  • Andy Griffith

Andy Griffith is a very talented actor. Although he has only done a couple movies that we will remember. Andy Griffith will always be remember off the televtion show The Andy Griffith Show.. He is very talented and the reuion for the show was great to it was great to see them all together again.
  • Great and funny! One of the all-time greats!

I have loved Andy Griffth since the show that bears
    His own name, and that he relly is one of the all-time
    Greats! Great, funny, and just will be remember for
    Mayberry like it was coming home. Loved the show and loved him also in Matlock. But really to all of us, he will forever be our Andy!
  • Great actor, great comedian, great guy.

Andy Griffith from the very start of his career knew how to make people laugh. With his homespun stories and spoofs on subjects such as Football and Romeo & Juliet, he has delighted millions. One of my all-time favorites is the "No Time for Sergeants" movie he starred in. However, I believe it was his character, Sheriff Andy Taylor, which has endeared him to generation after generation of TV viewers. "The Andy Griffith Show" reruns will probably been seen on TV a hundred years from now. The show was a classic example of what real AMERICA is all about. Thank you MR. GRIFFITH for making such a nice show.
  • Andy Griffith is one of the greats

Andy Griffith star of the Andy Griffith Show,and Matlock. Hes a great actor, funny, talented. hes been around for a while mostly TV he was in a couple movies, The Andy Griffith show is one of the only shows I dont mind watching in black and white. Matlock is a good show even though I'm not to crazy about those shows I still watch it once in a while.