Andy Pessoa

Andy Pessoa Fan Reviews (1)

• Geeze, I don't know how to summarize this. I mean, how do you summarize a human individual??? You honestly can't, so I'm not going to attempt to.

This review is going to be biased, I just want to warn you ahead of time. I have known Andy his entire life, I'm his eldest brother. I'm also one of his biggest supporters. Andy is going places and it is only a matter of time before we see him gracing the silver screen on a regular basis. In my estimation, he is one of the hottest young talents in Hollywood right now. He's only ten years old, and he is building up an impressive resume. He's worked with Jim Hanks, Danny Devito, Zach Braff, Charlie Sheen, and Jason Lee, just to name a few. Everyone he has worked with has always had only positive things to say about him. He is very professional and has an excellent work ethic. He is passionate about his craft and it reflects in his work. I predict that this is going to be a very momentous year for Andy, so be watching for him, you won't want to miss this!!!