Andy Samberg

Andy Samberg Fan Reviews (3)

• hes sooooo funny and he is HOTT!!

i luvvvvvvvv andy samberg!!!!!!! hes sooo talented. when i first saw him on lazy sunday he was the funniest person i have ever seen. and he was soooo funny when he was on scarred!!! i luvv him on snl hes sooooo funny!!! he was funny when he did the skit with justin timberlake. now that was hilarious!!! his new movie hot rod looks soooo funny i want to see it!! i just wish more people know about him because he is one of the funniest people on tv. and he is kinda hot!!! i hope he is on snl for a long time because he is one of the all time greats!!
  • Just so funny!

Andy Samberg is a great comedian. I love him with "The Lonely Island," and I think he fits so well on "Saturday Night Live." What surprised me about Andy is when I learned that he has rapping abilities. Andy is cute and dorky, no offense to him, so I never really pictured him being able to rap. But to my surprise, he is a white boy that can rap very well, unlike K. Fed.

Andy is the reason I look forward to watching "Saturday Night Live." If he is in a skit, that makes it better to me. I hope he goes far because he has the talent to do so. He seems very sweet and down-to-earth.

So, how did I start liking Andy? I didn't really know who he was until one episode, and that night I had a dream about him. In it, I was in a crowded restaurant, and had to sit at a table with some guy. That guy turned out to be Andy. He was really sweet and cheered me up. When I woke up I was mad because all we did was talk in the dream. I was hoping for more to happen. So ever since then, I had a crush.

So, I look forward to seeing a lot more of Andy in the future, as well as Saturday nights.
  • Andy Samberg is hot and funny to the max.

Andy Samberg is a newbie to the SNL cast, I just got introduced to him 2night on the Jack black episode of SNL, and I have to say he was great. he didn't have that many parts, but the ones he did have were memorable and great. He is hot. He has this look to him that makes him look very friendly and personable-like the hot geeky boy next door, very sexy. the chronicles of narnia rap had me rollin on the floor. so funny. I hope this guy and his friends Jorma Taccone and Akiva Schaffer who are writers for the show keep up the good work, because this season of SNL has been truly lacking, I do love all the main leads-especially Seth Myer,Tina Fey,Amy Poehler, and Finesse Mitchell-but it's not as good as last season. So listen, Andy Samberg is awesome,funny,and hot, watch as he makes his rise for fame-at least I hope to see more of him in other projects.