Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie Fan Reviews (47)

• anglena

my friend's mother makes $84 every hour on the computer . She has been laid off for 8 months but last month her paycheck was $14031 just working on the computer for a few hours. go to this web-site

<<<<<>>>>>
  • empty

GooD... Not Bad ... Could Be Better!
  • I simply could care less.

4.5
    She is almost everywhere. I am very sick of seeing her and hearing how great she is. Some times I think it is a bit odd that she keeps adopting all these children. I am not saying she is a creep, it's just odd. Her acting is okay. Not great, but not bad. She seems to be overrated in many aspects. I never was a fan and I still never will be a fan. I liked the fact that she isn't such a stuck up person. From what I've seen, I think that she is very much overrated, but not the worst person in the world. Thank you.
  • This woman is amazing! Angelina Jolie is a great actor and humanitarian but does her cultivated celebrity detract from her efforts to do good through her art?

In A Mighty Heart Angelina Jolie plays Marianne Pearl - a woman who lost her husband to the Taliban in Afghanistan. In this film and in a couple of others, Jolie attempt to explore concepts and issues of greater depth and currency than Lara Croft Tomb Raider but her celebrity detracts from her efforts. In A Mighty Heart, it's impossible not to be conscious of her performance all the important junctures of the film. Her intensity, combined with the aura of her celebrity, becomes the story - and the story of Danny Pearl is lost. Thus when Mariane expresses frustration with the investigation, we focus on her pain rather than their hard work. And when Mariane receives the news she's been dreading and to which the entire movie has been building, the actress in the role dissolves into a keening grief so busy that audience attention wanders at exactly the wrong time to thoughts about how many takes the shot required, and why a moment so obviously devastating affects us in the head but not in the gut.
  • I love this woman!

Angelina Jolie (born Angelina Jolie Voight on June 4, 1975) is an American film actor and a Goodwill Ambassador for the UN Refugee Agency. She has been cited as one of the world's most beautiful women and her off-screen life is widely reported.[1] Jolie has received three Golden Globe Awards, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and an Academy Award.
    Though she made her screen debut as a child alongside her father Jon Voight in the 1982 film Lookin' to Get Out, Jolie's acting career began in earnest a decade later with the low-budget production Cyborg 2 (1993). Her first leading role in a major film was in Hackers (1995). She starred in the critically acclaimed biographical films George Wallace (1997) and Gia (1998), and won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the drama Girl, Interrupted (1999). Jolie achieved international fame as a result of her portrayal of video game heroine Lara Croft in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001), and since then has established herself as one of the best-known and highest-paid actresses in Hollywood.[2] She has had her biggest commercial successes with the action-comedy Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005) and the animated film Kung Fu Panda (2008).[3]
  • Angelina Jolie is an awesome mommy :)

Angelina Jolie is a very sweet lady and very pretty too :) She cares a lot about the world and so does her husband Brad Pitt. She's a nice actress too she should do more movies like "Girl, Interrupted" and "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider". I've been wanting to watch that Kung Fu Panda movie. She has a bunch of children it must tire her and Brad out. They always look so good on camera though. Well whatever they go through they do it out of love and compassion. They are two very beautiful people who deserve a bunch of support from us.
  • One of the few actresses who has talent and a heart...

Angelina Jolie is an amazing woman! Not just because of her superb acting skills, but also because of the good she does for refugees. She works with charities and donates money (as well as her time and help) to refugees and to children in need of food or shelter. To prove this, she has adopted some of the kids she worked with. This is what makes her so unique: how many other actors or actresses would be willing to back away from the spotlight in order to help others in greater need? I can't think of very many. Can you? Angelina is also a very good actress. Some of my favorite movies of her include: Lora Croft: Tomb Raider, Lor Croft Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life, and Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
  • Wonderful.

I think I have always been a fan of hers but didn't know her name until I saw MR. & MRS. SMITH. I thought she was great, it was a different character form GIRL INTERRUPTED and GIA, which I love. I also liked her in GONE IN 60 SECONDS, LARA CROFT 1 & 2. When I saw MR & MRS SMITH I became a superfan. I know this doesn't have to do with her acting, or does it. I am glad that she is with Brad Pitt and that they are making a family. Knowing about her and what she does with U.N. has inspiring.
  • Angelina Jolie is an amazing woman who is underated.

It's hard for some to decide whether they should or shouldn't like Angelina Jolie as The Tabloids speculate so much gossip on her these days it's unbelieveable.
    I admire Angelina for all the positive work she does with charities. Many celebrities talk about helping the world and supporting causes, but Angelina is more involved in actually giving money and time to change the world. Since 2001,Angelina has travelled around with UNHCR to help refugees. She has worked with field staff and met with refugees in over 20 countries!!If you would like to learn more she had a book published from her first 4 missions titled "Notes from my travels: Visits with Refugees in Africa, Cambodia, Pakistan and Ecuador"
    I also thoroughly enjoy watching her movies! Yes I admit a majority of her movies certainly aren't blockbusters, yet there is a lot of meaning behind most of the movies.
    Overall she is an amazing woman, one that I aspire to be like.
  • A beautiful, one of a kind, self-less actress.

No matter what controversy surrounds Angelina, she is one of the most caring and helping celebrities around. What she has done for the world and her children Maddox, Zahara and Pax, shows just how down to earth Ange really is and isn't an up herself celeb.

As an actress she has played some of the difficult roles, that have challenged her as an actress and as a person. They all have been very different and show how much variety she has.

As for Brad? He might be a good father but he left a hot celeb for another one, I pretty sure he'd do it again. The disillusion of Brad and Jen's marriage cannot be blamed on Ange either, she is not a home-wrecker. brad must have made the first move, making Ange believe his marriage was over.
  • Simply,a very lovely lady,inside and out!

Angelina Jolie is a lovely person, on the inside and out. I truly cannot think of another actor in America today that I hold in any higher esteem. Not only is Ms. Jolie a wonderful thespian, but she comes across as a decent, caring, individual, and that is a real rarity in Lalaland today. Ms.Jolie's humanitarian efforts, alone, are inspiring, but this is one lady that puts her time and money where her mouth is. She has spent thousands of hours and millions of dollars trying to help the disadvantaged of the world and with her partner, Brad Pitt, has created a unique family of uncommon cultural mix. It is a shame there are not more celebrities that work as hard as Ms.Jolie for causes they believe in. Angelina Jolie, I salute you, and wish you continued good luck in the good works that you do! Bravo!!!
  • I love her, she's my new favourite actor.

The first time i realised who Angelina Jolie was, was round about the time of the whole Brad Pitt fiasco. I have to say, following all of the media coverage, i didn't like her.

Then, a few months ago, my friend recommended that i watch Girl Interrupted. i did, constantly for about a week. I loved it!! It would not have been so good if Angelina wasn't in it. So then when i was researching the film, as i do with every film after i've seen it, i started to research her. I think she deserved her oscar for it - shes was brilliant.

Since then i have watched a few more of her films, life or something like it, gone in 60 seconds, Mr and Mrs Smith etc, and love her even more in them.

I think she is fantastic for all the charity work she does. Not all celebrities do, in fact most of them don't, and she doesnt have to but she does. So i have a lot of respect for her!
  • empty

Angelina Jolie is a surprisingly good actress. She's been able to pull off comedic roles, action hero roles and dramatic roles with ease. While she has done some great movies, she has also chosen some awful movies. On top of this, I'm quite impressed with her desire to help the world.
  • empty

She is kind of a good actress when she appears in the right movies. Some of the movies that she appeared in does not really correspond to her personality, like in Captain Sky, but still I really think that she is a good actress. Pretty, and really cool...
  • and a great actress

I think Angelina is a good actress above also being very very good looking. I first remember her in Hackers and Gia, and I've loved her ever since. She was not as good looking then, though she did become better in Gia, but her acting was impresive. She came across as smart and hot at the same time. Her veraity of rolls sice then have been great, a good mix of fun and serious, touching and amusing. She is one the big ones of our time and generation and it's going to be interesting to see how her work evolves and what she goes on to do as she gets older.
  • empty

Except the fact that she is really really really good looking, she is a very mature and talented actress. She can do anything and she do it very well. With a good or bad script, she still do a great job.
  • empty

What do I have to say about Angelina Jolie apart from her grat looks, amazing acting...ummm! She is just fabulous in Shark Tale, Tomb Raider, Mr. & Mrs. Smith and the list can go on an on. I think that her best was The Tomb Raider series but she was alaso fabulous in Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
  • Lovely girl.

Angelina is a wonderful actress. She's sexy as hell when she's speaking with an accent and her co-starring in Mr. and Mrs. Smith was excellent and wicked. The great thing about her is her involvment in Third World countries.

Her role in the Tomb Raider movies was great. She really did look like the character from the game. And Hacker! OMG Do not get me started on that! Man she was fricking hilarious! I noticed she seems to get the funny character in a lot of the movies she's in. Which isn't a bad thing. She does comedy rather well.
  • She is a Tomb Raider

Well, I think she got known mostly of her role of Lara Croft, but I'm not sure. She acted in many movies! But, those were the ones that I liked the most! I heard she was making a aime movie 'Kung Fu Panda' and I heard it was god! Can't wait to see it in the hteatres!
  • Angelina is best known for her humanitarian work with refugees.

I love that she cares about people and there children we need more people like her and I admire her for all her work.She is a person with a big heart and I hope she continues on doing her humanitarian work.I know that people look at her personal life and shake their heads I did to but that dose not change what she dose for people.
  • umm....

what do i think honestly she is homewrecking slut ball and jus because she wanted the perfect life she went and stole it from someone else! jen trusted him and i know hes also to blame, i beleve in true love and he wouldnt have married jen if they didnt have something, angelina ruined every thing i hope shes happy now(sarcasm in case u didnt guess lol)im glad shes helpin people around the world and all that but that doesnt justify what she did im glad jens moving on.
  • Talented, original, and gorgeous. Plus she doesn't have the personality/intelligence of a ficus, which is more than can be said for most in tinseltown.

Academy award (oscar) winner, stunningly gorgeous, intelligent and talented woman, and a humanitarian (UN goodwill embassador) to top it all off, that about sums up Angelina Jolie.

Don't take me for a drooling fan or a celebrity idoliser, because I'm far from being any of that. I know that, being human, she is far from perfect. However, one has to appreciate her acting ability. If you don't think she is a good actress, just see "Girl, Interrupted" (she was excellent in that) or "Gia"... The rest of the films she acted in were crap (Mr&Mrs Smith, Alexander, both Tomb Raiders), granted, but she acted the hell out of them (she invariably made the most of the material she was given) and was usually the only thing that made them watchable, which is no small feat.

I not only appreciate her acting talent but her off-screen presence and the humanitarian work she is doing, which is bringing much-needed awareness and attention to the plight of certain people and peoples around the world (which is much more than the average actress does to contribute to the planet).

All in all I see Jolie as a nice change for Hollywood.
  • angelina jolie is a talented actress now professing a bad ego do to the relationship with brad pitt.

my opinion on angelina jolie is she is a great help to the children of africa. its amazing how she donates her money to them and adopts some of the children. But its not good how she exposes herself with brad pitt lately. i really don't believe he is a very good influence on her ego. she was much more of an idol before being with him. now she is covered often in the tabloids with false or true information about her child with him and her previously adopted child. shes sabatoging her beauty and talent being with him and its sickening. otherwise as a person angelina jolie is a talented and beautiful actress.
  • She is pretty and she married someone really famous. She is stupid. That's why she is famous.

5.3
    She is pretty and she married someone really famous. She is stupid. That's why she is famous. Why do so many people like her. She had her babies halfway around the world, for crying out loud! And she is not bright or intelligent at all. All she is is pretty. She's not a good actress. She married a complete moron. What else do you need. Since I only used 70 words so far, I need more info. Well, she is really dim witted and got into acting because she had nothing better to do. I said the same thing about Kristin Cavallari.
  • There are things I like about her and things I hate about her. However when it comes to acting she is talentless!

Her only real acting credit is "Alexander". Other then that she is relatively unaccomplished. The only reason she is so highly regarded is because she is so attractive. The only things I like about her as a person is how much she seems to care about her children and how she does a lot of charity work. However the majority of her charity work is for the United Nations. Even though her speeches are horrible (yes I've heard them) as well as her work is on a smaller scale then it could be at least she tries. I still believe she got famous off of her father because she legally dropped her last name after her acting career started. She also tries to get publicity for stunts like toughen kissing her brother and collecting knives. She has hooked up with another actor or actress on the set of nearly every movie she has made. In conclusion she is famous for everything she has done except acting.
  • She is a untalented husband stealing person.

1.9
    While some of the media chose to portray her as a humanitarian godess we are forgetting the fact that she stole Jennifer Anistons husband of 3 years and used to wear a vial full of her boyfriends blood around her neck.
    She shows little remorse for the fact she stole someones love and quite frankly I don't see why people like her.
    Her role as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider was absolutely dismal and her Oscar winning performance in "Girl, Interrupted" was breathtaking. And by breathtaking I mean it was so bad it literally made you want to have your breath taken and die.
    She hasn't even apoligised to poor Jennifer Aniston for stealing Brad. Overall I think as a person she is dreadful.
  • she is just as bad as brad. who the hell would french their own brother!? can u say EWWW!!!!?

how dare she! play the world-saver attitude?! please. shes nothing but a two-timer (G rated version of wht i REALLY want to say). every thing about her is fake.--including her husband.

she is talentless.

she frenches her own family.

she betrayed possibly one of america\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s favorite people.

what more does she need to do to get deported from this country...work at mcdonalds?????!!

harsh?-yea. but she deserves nothing more.
    her and her hubby should scurry off to africa so we dont ever have to see their faces ever again.
  • I have a lot of respect for this woman.

I have a lot of respect for this woman. With the work she has done for UNHCR, she has given a voice to so many people who otherwise nobody would have known about except for those who work with them. Sadly, many people in the West are unaware of the huge number of refugees in Africa and Asia, and it is only now that people are starting to sit up and take notice, mostly because of Angelina’s work. It’s great to see a celebrity who doesn’t only care about getting richer and more famous, but actually does some good with her money and time.
  • Her full name is Angelina Jolie Voight, but she dropped her last name Voight to Jolie Is recently dating Brad Pitt two adopted children named Maddox, and Zahara a new member in the family born on May 27, 2006. Her name is Shiloh Nouvel Pitt-Jolie

Angelina Jolie is such an awesome person. She is also real generous. She is a talented actress, and she knows what she is doing in her movies. She knows how to act and she is so awesome. She is probably one of my top role models. She is super cool. I hope one day I will get the chance to meet her in person. Then her and Brad Pitt make such a hot couple. They like so totally belong with each other. She looks happier than I have ever seen her. I think Angelina and Brad will be a long lasting relationship. Hopefully they will last until they old and ready to die hopefully that will be a very long time from now, but only god knows when you are ready to leave. So live your life to the fullest. The point here is that i think Angelina is such an awesome person who should be awarded best time actress of all time. I adore Angelina Jolie and I hope she has the best time of her life with Brad Pitt.
  • She is talented,and very hoooooooot.but i hate her because she ruined Brands n Jennifers(The hooootest) Marriege.She is just a daughter of the ****

1.3
    She is talented,and very hoooooooot.but i hate her because she ruined Brands n Jennifers(The hooootest) Marriege.She is just a daughter of the **** is talented,and very hoooooooot.but i hate her because she ruined Brands n Jennifers(The hooootest) Marriege.She is just a daughter of the **** is talented,and very hoooooooot.but i hate her because she ruined Brands n Jennifers(The hooootest) Marriege.She is just a daughter of the **** is talented,and very hoooooooot.but i hate her because she ruined Brands n Jennifers(The hooootest) Marriege.She is just a daughter of the **** is talented,and very hoooooooot.but i hate her because she ruined Brands n Jennifers(The hooootest) Marriege.She is just a daughter of the ****
< 1 2