Angie Harmon

Angie Harmon Fan Reviews (9)

• Sshhhhmokin hot

Angie gets better looking with age! Beautiful woman!
  • Love her.

Great actress. Beautifull.
  • Angie Michelle Harmon

Hi Angie Wow You Look Good Picture Good Show Rizzoli & Isles I Like Show Wow So I watch Movie Rizzoli & Isles Good Movie Wow I Like Her Like You Very Nice You Good Work Today Ok

What Your Email My Email GlenYugioh@Aol.Com Ok :)

• phenomenon... I would love to see more TV shows Of Harmon

Angie Harmon is a very inspiring actress. In my opinion, anything she acts worth watching. I liked all the shows Angie acted in.. Starting from Baywatch Night to Rizzoli & Isles.. I like all of her roles..Her mean character in her movie :The Good Mother surprised me. I like the way she dresses in Oscars and occasions. she is so attractive .. Her facial expressions and sense of humor amazes me .. Also her family and the way she talks about her children and cares about them is inspiring.. and not to forget the way she talks about the Horn.. (: more of Angie's show would be perfect more of Angie's show would be perfect more of Angie's show would be perfect more of Angie's show would be perfect.
  • A perfect actress.

Angela Michelle Harmon was born on 8-10-1972 in Dallas Texas, and through her acting she is known as Angie Harmon. I first saw Angie acting in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (SVU), as ADA Abbie Carmichael. She was the first proper ADA which the show had. I then learnt that she was also starring in the original Law & Order (The Mother ship as it is known). I started watching the original. She left the Law & Order all together to move into movies. The next time I saw Angie was in a movie called Agent Cody Banks. She played a hardnosed CIA agent assigned to help a teenage agent. Although a sequel of this movie was made, she did not star in it. I had not seen anything with Angie Harmon in for years when all of a sudden a new promo come on the television for a show called Women's Murder Club. This show was loosely based on the novels by James Patterson. And who should be the star of the show but Angie Harmon. The characters she played was a hard cop, who found part of a women's club who tried to solve crimes (mostly murders).Although the show only lasted for 13 episodes, it showed Angie in a new light.

Overall Angie Harmon is a brilliant actress who can undertake many different roles.
  • A gorgeous actress.

Firstly..does anyone remember Madolyn Smith? She acted awhile in the late 80's and early 90's especially the mini series based on Sidney Sheldon's If tomorrow comes...well Angie Harmon look jus like her wit a softer touch. Just compare the pics and you will see. But otherwise I enjoy watching Anggie Harmon since baywatch nights and her other starring roles. Hope she has a succesful career.
  • A gorgeous actress.

• Angie Harmon is a very talented actress. Great mother and great wife!

Angie Harmon is a very talented actress. She was amazing on Law and Order. I wish she had gotten more time then just 3 seasons on the show. She does an amazing job as an actress. Seeing pictures of her and both her daughters, Finley Faith and Avery Grace it shows much much love, caring, sweet, and etc. mother she is to both Finley Faith and Avery Grace. Angie and Jason both are a cute couple together. The pictures I have seen of them both together is so cute. You can tell they are great together. I hope to see more of her. I am a huge fan of her's and will always be a huge fan of her's!

Haylie
  • Great Attress!

Angie Harmon is a Great Attress! I Mostly know her from her days on Law & Order so it will be interesting to see how her NEW Character on other shows and Movies turn out.It will be Very intersting to see if she still has what it takes considering she is a Mom now a days.