Ann Curry

Forums: Ann Curry Board: Maybe it's just me...

frameltons

[1]Aug 22, 2007
    • level: 1
    ..But I really dislike this woman...I find her to be obviously insincere...she tries much too hard at various times to be cute or credible or impassioned or what ever..it always comes across as fake...she reads the news very well but i don't know if she is always very well informed...when Meredith ( and before her, Katie) is away she revels in being able to get some extra air time and she seems to try to hog even more attention from her co-hosts...i've been a bit disappointed in the content of the Today Show for years now..but if anything completely drives me away from tuning in in the future it will probably be Ann Curry..
    Edited on 08/22/2007 10:47pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dude6363

[2]Sep 26, 2007
    • level: 60

I think she's serious. Very serious. And I find her to be more qualified then Katie Couric and Meredith Vieria combined. I think she deserved the co-host spot experience-wise. No, she wouldn't make a good co-host because she's a bit socially awkward but I don't think she hogs the time. And if you do find that to be the case, look at it this way. She gets no time at all so why wouldn't she want air time when a co-host is absent? I think your right on some parts but way off on some others.

gadybaby

[3]Apr 28, 2011
    • level: 5

It' not just you. I feel the same way. I think they make a horrible choice, but for them it was probably expedient. Too bad . . . . .