Anna Paquin

Anna Paquin Fan Reviews (4)

• A natural performer.

A lot of time has lapsed between The Piano and True Blood, but the natural ability and genuine performances remain the same in caliber.
    I could still see the giggling little girl on stage at the Oscars; so dumbfounded she couldn't speak. Her sincere reaction was as captivating as her sincere performance.
    Then, somehow "Sookie Stackhouse" took care of that little girl image burned on my brain very quickly, though with no less an impression.
    I love this show, its premise and its originality, and I love its characters and most of the characterizations. "Sookie" is far and away the most complex character, and there is none better to handle that complexity than Anna Paquin.
    I hope this show goes for a while; for the sake of the genre as well as for some of the cast...particularly Paquin.
  • Anna Paquin is a smart, sexy, and talented young actress

Anna Paquin is a young actress that has been in just about every type of movie out, the ones I've seen her in are Fly Away Home and X-Men and X-Men 2. She has talent being the second youngest person to win an Acadamy Award, her talent is only matched by her beauty. She is a very beautiful young actress, and has talent that can make her one of hollwood hottest and recognizable stars.
  • Good

She is a good perfomer. She is a beautiful young actress, and has talent that can make her one of hollwood hottest and recognizable stars. She is a great actress. Though, she is only beginning I can tell that she has a lot of future, you have to see her in X-Men, because she is awesome over there. She really knows how to potray her characters that she plays.
    I love this show, its original, and I love its characters and most of the characterizations most of all spookie. "Sookie" is far and away the most complex character, and there is none better to handle that than Anna Paquin.
  • empty

She is a great actress. Though, she is only beginning I can tell that she has a lot of future, you have to see her in X-Men, because she is awesome over there. She really knows how to potray her character and she is really cool! I think that she is awesome!