Anne Hathaway

Forums: Anne Hathaway Board: The Davil Wears Praga

Binguliana

[1]Nov 8, 2006
    • level: 9
    I loved this movie!, and Anne Hathaway´s hair was very cute! I love that hairstyle, but i can´t use it because my hair is curly.

I like Anne, i think she´s a great actress, i loved her in this movie and also in "The princess diaries", i´ve seen that movie a thousand times!.

So why don´t we write about this movie?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mandarinaranja

[2]Nov 8, 2006
    • level: 8
    "The Devil wears Prada"? I didn't like this movie, it was very boring because it hadn't jokes. Anne's hairstyle was really nice and the clothes were amazing, but the rest of the movie was too slow.I felt fat when I watched the movie, because all the models were skinny.
    I wouldn't watch "The Devil..." again.

Binguliana

[3]Nov 14, 2006
    Maybe it was a little slow, but if it had been faster you coludn´t had seen the clothes and all those things that were very important in the movie. I really liked it. And i would watch it again!

Mandarinaranja

[4]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 8
    Sorry, I don't know how to say what I want to say in English, so I will write in Spanish. I will edit the post when I know how to say it in English: no estoy hablando sobre la velocidad a la que muestran las escenas, sino de la velocidad de la historia.

Binguliana

[5]Jan 23, 2007
    Sorry, I didn't make clear what I wanted to say. I know what you think. But I don't think the story could have been faster.

kitty_girl_123

[6]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 33
    It was a cute movie, but I didn't like how she cheated on her boyfriend, and didn't tell him.

MindfreakGirl22

[7]Jun 11, 2007
    I am totally not into these movies, but I LOVED this MOVIE. Also I have a ? Is her name prenounced AnnEEEEE or just Ann with a silent "e"

Binguliana

[8]Jun 17, 2007
    MindfreakGirl22 wrote:
    I am totally not into these movies, but I LOVED this MOVIE. Also I have a ? Is her name prenounced AnnEEEEE or just Ann with a silent "e"

Not sure about that, but I think that is with a silent "E"

pauleyfan

[9]Jun 20, 2007

anne in that moive made her even more famous working around all them brillent actors ... the moive was Hot

RJ-viewer

[10]Nov 21, 2007
    • level: 51
    MindfreakGirl22 wrote:

Her name is pronounced as "Ann" but people often call her "Annie" so either pronunciation would be acceptable.

bballmegan22

[11]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 30
    Well I don't think the movie was supposed to be a comedy, so that could compensate for its lack of "jokes". I did like irony portrayed by Meryl Streep in this movie and of course Anne was as beautiful as ever. I loved how she came out on top at the end, but I did not like the whole cheating on her boyfriend thing.

dude6363

[12]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 60

bballmegan22 wrote:
    Well I don't think the movie was supposed to be a comedy, so that could compensate for its lack of "jokes". I did like irony portrayed by Meryl Streep in this movie and of course Anne was as beautiful as ever. I loved how she came out on top at the end, but I did not like the whole cheating on her boyfriend thing.

I agree, it wasn't a comedy so it's kinda silly to complain about the lack of "jokes". I thought the movie was a beautiful, fun movie and I DID like how she cheated on her boyfriend because it shows how much she changed, it just needed to be done. The book was great and the movie did it justice. Anne was great in it, especially opposite Emily Blunt and Meryl Streep.