Anne Hathaway

Anne Hathaway Fan Reviews (16)

• Who knew she was funny.

Great actress. One thing I don't like that much is she sings too much.
  • I love her act, her mimics and her voice and everything!

I was really addicted to the show "Get Real", which ended 5 years ago(I guess...). I was 18 then, and really got angry with the tv that they cut the show on half. And then, I just saw her in the movies, and I don't remember her singing (someone said "good singer" to her) However, she's a perfect bride, princess, lady or even a student. She has such an innocent face. I do really want to see her in a series, and I think she should try a new genre, like comedy (as in a series, like how I met your mother) or sci-fi.
  • She is awesome!

I love Anne Hathaway. She is an awesome actress and singer. I first saw her in The Princess Diaries and then agin in The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement. She was amazing as Princess Mia. I also liked her in Ella Enchanted as Ella. She did a lot of singing in that movie, and she rocked! I have the soundtrack, and she has a beautiful voice! I am so mad at Disney for kicking her off over a movie she did. She didn't even do anything wrong! For crying out loud, she's 25 years old! She's not a child! I can't believe Disney, treating a grown woman like a disobedient child. Yeah, I can't forgive them for that. I understand why they kicked Britney Spears off and Linday Lohan, but ANNE? She is so awesome, so beautiful, so sweet, and has a beautiful singing voice. How can they do that to her?! It's so stupid! That's just how I feel. I love Anne Hathaway so much! She's a great actress! She's also a great singer! How can anyone treat her like that? I just don't understand why people do that. I think it's very sad and stupid. Anne Hathaway rocks!
  • Perfect!

Anne Hathaway is one of the best actresses in America! I know she hasn't been in very many shows or movies, but the movies she has been in have been a huge success. For instance, the Princess Diaries movies. I love those movies!!! And that's saying something since I never really cared for the princess and royalty tales and all that nonsense. Those movies were great because she was so perfect for the role. She was charming and funny and goofy. Anne has also been in other movies, such as Ella Enchanted and The Devil Wears Prada. I have yet to see The Devil Wears Prada, but Ella Enchanted was pretty good.
  • empty

Though I did not enjoy the Princess Diaries, I must say that in her other works she is really cool and she knows how to act. I have seen her in The Devil Wears Prada and Brokeback Mountain and I was convinced that she soon is going to turn into a great actressl. I really like her style.
  • empty

Anne Hathaway is a true actor. You really believe that she got into acting because she loves it for what it is. You'll never see her in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about her. In her roles, you sense more realism than many other actress's who are considered more talented than her. Of all of his roles in all of her movies, my favorite has to be "The Devil Wears Prada."
  • empty

Anne is really pretty, ditto has a great voice (Ella Enchanted). My favorite Anne-movie is Havoc, but I love and The PD 1 & 2 and EE. Her caracter in Devil wears Prada is not my favorite, though. Hope, I'll be seeing her more.
  • empty

In Ella Enchanted and The Princess Diary's series, Anne Hathaway is just fabulous. She might not be the best actress in the world but she pulls off the roles really well.
  • She is soooo talented!!!

I love Anne Hathaway! I think that she is such an amazing actress! I know her from 'Ella Enchanted' and 'The Devil Wears Prada'! And just because of that two movies, I think that she is perfect! She is soooo talented, and she looks fantastic! Anne is soooo beautifull! I adore her!!!!
  • Cute, talented girl!

Well, I must say she's my favourite actress. She can sing, act and is very beautiful. I must say that I enjoyed her moives such as 'Princess Diaries 1 and 2', 'Ella Enchanted' and her newest movie 'The Devil Wears Prada'. She seems like a really cool person. Too bad that they aren't going to film the third movie about Mia Termopolis....
  • Anne Hathaway is SO pretty!

Anne Hathaway is really pretty. And I really like her acting. I think she was pretty good in Princess Diaries: Royal Engagement, but she was MUCH better in the first Princess Diaries. She also appears in The Devil Wears Prada. For some reason, I keep thinking Reese Witherspoon was in that movie? (?) She appeared in Ella Enchanted and Brokeback Mountain. Anne Hathaway is really underrated now, but she is such a good actress and she is so pretty that the world should like her more and she should never be overrated and she will always be underrated in my eyes.
  • A very talented young actress.

I mostly know Anne Hathaway for her role in Princess Diaries, and Princess Diaries Two: Royal Engagement. But I've seen other things she's done and I've loved them all. She's a talented actress and is very good in comedies.

I really would love to see The Devil Wears Prada, co-starring Meryl Streep, another awesome actress. This looks like another funny comedy that Anne Hathaway will spice up with her youthful zest.

I also saw her in Ella Enchanted, which I loved even though I had read the book first. I was surprised at how well Anne captured the character.
  • This girl has talent!

I love Anne Hathaway. She was so good in The Princess Diaries and The Princes Diaries 2: Royal Engagement. I love those movies. She was so funny. She also played Ella in a movie called Ella Enchanted. She is really cool. I love her work! She also has a beautiful singing voice. I have heard her song "Don't Go Breakin' My Heart," which she sang with Mr. Hottie himself... Jesse McCartney. I actually have that song now. Wow! Anne HATHAWAY sure is an ANNE HATHAWAY! And she's so pretty. She's got the perfect hair and even better, a sweet personality. I wouldn't be surprised if all the boys were drooling all over her. She's really cool! I LOVE ANNE HATHAWAY!!!!!
  • Anne Hathaway is a great actress!

Ever since The Princess Diaries came out it was my favorite movie. I know that I have seen it at least fifteen times. She was good acting like a klutz. I liked how it was a happily ever after. In Princess Diaries 2 I liked how there were jokes tied into the movie that had to do with the first movie. I also really liked Ella Enchanted. I think Anne has a great singing voice. I liked the movie so much that I even read the book. Recently I saw Hoodwinked at school. It was interesting to hear Anne's voice, but not see her. Hopefully there are plenty more movies with Anne in them.
  • a true princess

she's played mia from the princess diaries,and ella from ella enchanted my friends like her and i like her.she's smart,she's pretty,she's bold,she's brave,she's girly(i think)she's cool,she's smart,and she's nice!and that's what a princess should be!
  • I like her!

Anne Hathaway is a very good actress. Princess Diaries was great with her in it. She made that movie come alive! In Ella Enchated, she sang like an angel! She should have a record deal right now! Eventhough she looks way younger then she does, she could pass as a teenager in any teen movie!