Anthony Michael Hall

Forums: Anthony Michael Hall Board: Dead Zone and Anthony

Pamelaj57

[1]Sep 21, 2006
    • level: 2

I have watched him since the days of Weird Science, Pretty in Pink ................. Did not remember he was on SNL.

His movie Out of Bounds loved it !   I know there is allot more................

Dead Zone      I try and get people to watch it all the time ! 

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Foster1408

[3]Aug 11, 2010
    • level: 3

I've been listening to The Hall of Mirrors and I don't know why you don't have a CD or VIDEO of this song. I've also heard the music from HAIL CAESAR & FUNNY VALENTINE. I can't find any of theses songs. What's up with that,I really would like to know. I heard you say that you answer your mail,so please answer this one. This is for real, all jokes aside, I sing,too and you have a good voice and another surprise, you are a good musician and songwriter,too. You have a world of talent that was meant to be shared with others,so share.Smile

Foster1408

[4]Apr 14, 2011
    • level: 3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,ANTHONY MICHAEL HALL. I LOVE YOUR SHOW , THE DEAD ZONE. I HAVE ALL SIX SEASONS.

YOU ARE A VERY GOOD ACTOR. I LIKE THE SONGS THAT THEY ARE PLAYING ON YOUTUBE. HALL OF MIRRORS,

FUNNY VALENTINE,HALLELUJAH. SAW THE MOVIE FUNNY VALENTINE,NO ORDINARY FAMILY,CSI:MIAMI,THE

DARK KNIGHT,AND MORE.YOU ARE GREAT ACTORGOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE.CoolOH BY THE WAY YOU ARE STILL HOT

STUFF. LOVE YOUR BLUE EYES.