Anthony Tyler Quinn

Anthony Tyler Quinn Fan Reviews (3)

• Kim M's review.

This actor is Totally underrated and isn't like the other stars you see on tv nowadays like Miley Cyrus, etc. He was awesome on Boy Meets World as well as many other shows and movies I've seen him. He could have stayed on Boy Meets World from the season he debuted in til the end. I really wish we could see him in more things with how much talent he has, and overall, he's a wonderful and awesome talent gifted actor and thank the lord for having him as an actor because hes a blessing to have. Thanks Kim
    Stafford, CT
  • This actor is underrated

Totally underrated unlike some of the other famous stars, but not complaining really and was good on Boy Meets World and was one of my favorites on Boy Meets World and should have stayed until the show ended. Other roles he done were great as well which I have either taped or seen and I heard he was really nice in real life and wrote back to people when ever he could which I find that amazing as not many stars do that kind of thing and seems like more of a private/normal guy since his days on Boy Meets World. Overall, great actor.
  • This man is totally underrated.

I wish we could see him in more things. He seems to be an actor who has a wide range of acting ablility so it only makes sense he should be taking and be in other roles. Alas I guess we can only hope to see Anthony Tyler Quinn on shows when we are lucky. But of course even if we did, there would never be another Mr. Turner. What an excellent role even if he did not have near the air time he deserved. Hope this is what was wanted as a review. Thank you very much. Thank you!