Antonio Jaramillo

Antonio Jaramillo Fan Reviews (3)

• ohh my gosh!! i loved his look!! he seems strong and evil. just how i like it!! a bad boy!! he should be a regular cast member. i would watch the show every sunday if you bring him back. how can we find out more about him!! he's so gorgeous!

• this guy is a hottie!!! were did you find him, i like to see him more in the show, he's acting was good he has good tv presence i would like to see him dating somebody in the show like prude or phoebe!! i liked to know more about him!!

• this deamon was cool. he had a striking look!! i like to look like him for halloween i really like his acting he's good bring him back!!! i would like to see him dating one of the desperate housewitches like the cole role back in season 3-5. good looking

this deamon was cool. he had a striking look!! i like to look like him for halloween i really like his acting he's good bring him back!!! i would like to see him dating one of the desperate housewitches like the cole role back in season 3-5. good looking guy!!!