Ashley Olsen

Ashley Olsen Fan Reviews (22)

• I love these girls but...

I love these girls , i mean they are my personal favorites and i really admire them. but lately they've been getting too much attention. i mean they already got too much credit in full house , but they weren't even that funny every line they said the audienced laughed, at what? it wasn't funny, they ask a question, michelle says , "no" they laugh oh yeah that was hilarious, now i think they are very popular and well known girls! i think they've been getting too much spoilled little brats if u would. but i love them i admire them i know everything about them! they are something to me, but now, i think they've falled back, we lost them after so little time! and they're crappy movies. but i still love em'and i couldnt of said it better. but girls your worth over 300 million dollas i wouldnt be anerecsix and go on drugs if i had that big of a wallet! would you? luv ya twins but hey, love life too
  • Ashley. Daring. Different. Independent.

Not many people think of Ashley Olsen anymore (or even Mary-Kate). They used to be huge stars! But they brought something into telvision that no one else had before. Their movies are still watched today, Full House episodes still play, and people on tv.com are reviewing about them. I personally think that Ashley is a better actress than Mary-Kate. If she's in pain I FEEL THE PAIN...but if Mary-Kate's in pain, I just don't feel it. Ashley just has more natural talent but they are both incredibly great actresses especially since they started at a young age...that's really all they knew!I bet a bunch of you think I'm weird that I watch Mary-Kate and Ashley stuff and review on them...I just want everyone to take a step back and say, "hey they were good actresses(especially ashley!)"
  • Ashley Olsen

She and her twin sister, Mary-Kate Olsen, were born June 13, 1986 in Sherman Oaks, CA to David and Jarnette Olsen. The twins began their acting career in 1987 when they were chosen to play the role of Michelle Tanner on a new tv series, "Full House" (1987/I). The show became a hit with books, dolls, and other merchandise being sold to promote it, and during the years the show was on the air, the Olsen twins had a TVQ (popularity rating) second only to Bill Cosby. The twins continued to share the role through the show's end in 1995. During the years of Full House they teamed up with Robert Thorne and created Dualstar, their production Company. Soon they had recorded an album titled Brother For Sale and a music video called Our First Video. In the years that followed they starred in three straight to video movies , To Grandmother's House We Go (1992) (TV), Double, Double, Toil and Trouble (1993) (TV), and How the West Was Fun (1994) (TV). They also created their own video series called The Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, in which they were pint size detectives who would "solve any crime by dinner time." They also have another successful video series, You're Invited to Mary-Kate and Ashley's and both video series continue to be popular today. In 1995 they made their big screen debut in It Takes Two (1995) and in the next few years they continued to make videos in their series. In 1998 they returned to tv in the short-lived series, "Two of a Kind" (1998). They made a few more tv movies, appeared on many talk shows, and began work on a new tv series titled "So Little Time" (2001). They currently live in California with their mom, older brother Trent and younger sister Lizzie. They visit their dad, stepmom, Mackenzie and step siblings, Taylor and Jake. Although Ashley is sometimes credited as Ashley Fuller Olsen, in every TV show and movie she was in, she was always credited as Ashley Olsen.
  • Great actress when she was younger...

My sister and I grew up watching movies with the Olsen twins. Sometimes we would fantasize that we were famous like them. My sister would be Mary-Kate, and I would be Ashley. When the twins played in movies at a younger age, Mary-Kate would always be the Tomboy who wasn't afraid to get dirty and play sports with the boys. Ashley would be the one who would be proper and mature and preferred piano playing to sports. That's what made them so fun to watch: they were so alike, yet so different. My favorite was Ashley because she was so much like me. Some of my favorite movies with the twins include: To Grandmother's House We Go, The Little Rascals, It Takes Two, Billboard Dad, Passport to Paris, Our Lips Are Sealed, and When In Rome.
  • She was amazing when she was younger!

Ashely Olsen was born on June 13, 1986 in Sherman Oaks, California. She has a twin sister named Mary Kate. They are both great. Especially when they were younger. Their first appearance was on Full House. Her character Michelle Elizabeth Tanner was one of my favorite characters on that show. Her and her sister were in many different shows and movies. Most of their movies took place in a foreign country. Some of the shows that they did are Two of a Kind and So Little Time. Some of their movies took place in Paris, London, Australia, the Bahamas, and other places. All in all, she is great especially when she was younger. I don't like her as much as I did.
  • empty

She is kind of cool, but she has appear way to many times with her siser, and they seem to stick up with that because otherwise they don't seem to get the recognition they deserve. I like them in some good shows, but about movies they kind of always have the same storyline, about being different, so I do not particulary like them.
  • Holy crap! Go away already!

1.5
    Ashley Olsen was first seen on the family tv show, Full House, and we all thought that they were they cutest things in the whole wide world! Later on, many girls, including myself sadly, fell in love with them. They had their clothes, books, make-up, watched their shows, and even pretend to be like Ashley or her sister! Now its like you can't even look at your tv without them promoting their newest crap! Ashley isn't even that good of an actress! She just got the luck of the drawing, and now, she's milking her success for all its wirth! We're all sick of seeing Ashley and her stupid sister!
  • Ashley the second best Full House star.

7.1
    Ashley she is good at the part of Michelle Elizabeth Tanner too and she seens to be just as good as her sister Mary-Kate at playing Michelle.Way to go Ashley.Way to go girls you are the bomb Mary-Kate,Ashley.Ashley is better at than Mary-Kate but it is just too hard for me to tell who is playing her but still I like the show.Full House is the best show I ever seen but maybe not best but one of the best shows I have seen.
  • Both Ashley and her sister are great and they can do any thing as good as the other.

Ashley is a fantastic person and they have had so many good roles on tv.I liked seeing Ashley and Michelle on Full House.Ashley and Mary-Kate are great actresses and they mean a lot to me.I am so glad they are alive.Some people just need to give them a chance.I mean give Ashley a chance.I just adore Ashley even though I like Mary-Kate better but I think they are both great actresses and I think they should keep acting because they play a great Michelle.I will keep watching Full House.
  • I wouldnt say Ashley and MK are great actresses....

I liked them when they were really young in full house but when they were around 6 years old they seemed to get annoying. I have some video tapes of them but i never watched it no more. All their series were not very good. and they seemed to go downhill very fast. most of their movies were never good and no one would really buy them. their last movie new york minute was terrible at the box office. they just really annoy me now!
  • She is awsome! I love MK too! They are perfect actresses! Although, they don't have new movies, where I can see them act, but, anyway.... My favourite movie of them are 'New York Minute' and 'The chalenge', perfect movies!!!

Ashley Olsen is sooo cool! I adore her! she is perfect actress, and she looks great! I love her twin sister Mary Kate, too! She is great, too! I love their movies! And there's soooo much of them! And one of my fav in 'New York Minute'! Then I love 'The Chalenge', Holiday in the sun', 'Our lips are sealed', 'Getting There' and 'Winning London'! They are really soooo talented, and I love their act! I love Ashley more, amd I really don't know why....
  • I love her!

I mean like other celebrities, her and her sister actually work so hard in there buisness. They get involved in a lot of things and there just hard workers. I love them on Full House. They were just extreamly talented and cute. If you see a celebrity with so much money, you know their successful just like the olsens. They got involved in projects at such a young age! When other kids were at pre-school they were acting. Now thats hard to find. All I'm saying is that they should definitley get more respect for all the work they've done. So I'm sticking to it that Ashley deserves a 10 :)
  • Both Ashley and her sister are old news.

1.1
    Ashley and her twin sister have been lacking talent for quite some time now. They haven't even starred in anything lately, so why are they still being called celebrities? More like wash ups to me. They were both cute when they were younger, but since about the age of 10, their cuteness has started to fade away along with their acting abilities. At least Ashley hasn't had problems with being under weight like her sister and looking like a boney, pale, zombie that just arose from the grave. If these two would have worked harder on their previous performances, I believe they could have done alot better now. But with their past roles, they should call it quits in the acting business for good.
  • I don't like her roll's at all!

3.2
    I don't like her very much at all. As I said in my classification, she is a mainly a star because of her twin. My least liked roll of her's is on Full House as Michelle Tanner. She is sooooo bratty in this show! The only part I liked about her in that show is that she actually had to work for this show! I mean by 5 she was as famous as well... Tiny Tim! Her movies are'nt very good, and I wish for once she had a minor roll in a movie/show! I personnaly don't have anything against Ashley Olsen the person, but on the screen she's just so annoying. Anyway reminding you on yet another occasion: Flats_flounder has spoken.
  • Ashley Rocks!

Ashley Olsen rocks!! She has a twin sister Mary-Kate who is just as talented. She has her own clothing line, books, many things, but she is really talented, as seen in movies such as Getting There, It Takes Two, Holiday In The Sun, The Challenge, When In Rome, Winning London, Switching Goals, Our Lips Are Sealed, and Billboard Dad. Ashley Olsen is a very sweet, funny, cute, talented, smart, kind girl. She totally deserves everything she has and everything she has done. Ashley Olsen should be focused on just as much as everyone else! She rocks! I really love Ashley.
  • Like her sister Mary kate, she's Spoiled and Talentess

1.2
    Okay, They were cute as little girls but now they are just stupid walking sticks and very boring. The only reason why they're famous is because they're rich. They can't Act, Can't Sing, Can't Dance, The only thing their good at is being dumb. See you later!
  • Better when she was younger.

6.8
    I liked Ashley and Mary-Kate better when they were younger. Of course at the time I was younger as well. Now I think they are extremely overrated and are not doing well transitioning from child stars to adult actesses. I loved Full House and Two of a Kind. I also liked a lot of their movies and owned many of them. I think they are very spoiled and think they are much better than they really are. I mean, they became producers at age 6.
  • MKA just think about the A..AMAZING!

Ashley Olsen is an amazing actress who if was given a chance to become the star of her own show would just be a success in ratings and would make any network a hit. This girl deserves a lot more attention I think that she is just planning this huge comeback with her own show. I think that a talk show will suit her well like Oprah or something.. but she will be better and richer, she could also comeback as the next Katie Couric or whoever else they have out on day time tv. Although she is attending college she will be the biggest comeback kid without really every going away. Well i'm pretty sure that this girl will be a hit for many more years to come and get ready for her to take your televisions by storm.
  • The Blonde One

Ashley, like her twin sister, started on Full House and since then have always been in the spot light. Being around the same age, I have been able to grow up with both her and her sister. I have enjoyed watching her attend college, and will continue to watch her become a classy business owner with her sister!
  • a lot better than Mary-Kate!

She acts a lot better than Mary-Kate. I know they are twins, but I have to say, Ashley's a lot more hotter than Mary-Kate. Even I could tell which was which on Full House. and let me me tell you, Ashley was a lot more better. I would go on a date with Ashley anyday!
  • Not a bad actress but not the best either.

I have to say that Ashley under my humble opinion, is better than Mary-kate but they both aren't great actresses. I can't believe that they got their own production company at age 9!!!
    That just seems very odd like it was set up their parents before they were born. ANyways back to them being average they should really give up acting. I mean they anyways they already have enough money to retire now.
  • I have been a HUGE fan of Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen ever since they were 9 months old. Playing Michelle Elizabeth Tanner. On the hit ABC show Full House. As a matter of fact Full House is the reason that I became a huge Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsnen Fan.

What can I say about Ashley without also talking about Mary-Kate. You see for me that's kind of impossible. Because you see they have always acted together. Even on some Full House episodes they acted together. Then they started to make movies and albums and music videos. That's right I said music videos the music video collection they made was called Our First Video. Then when they were a little older they made another music video collection called Our Music Video. If you can't find these two music video collections at your local store then see if you can have them ordered. They are really fun to watch. They have also made Mystery Videos and Party Videos. These are also fun to watch. I love all the songs that they sing. These two girls are very very talented and I will always support them.