Atticus Shaffer

Atticus Shaffer Fan Reviews (5)

• The best 'things' come in small packages!

"The Middle" is one of my favorite shows and I rarely miss it. I also have the opportunity to watch re-runs at least five days a week. Atticus, (Brick) is my most favorite character on the show, and the reason why I continue to watch it so much! I love his quirkiness - all of it, including the whispering, or "the tell" ! I think he brings so much laughter and warmth to the show. You just can't help but love him! Meeting him is going to be on my "Bucket List" which I'm near ready to make. I hope to see more of him in other shows, should "The Middle" ever end!!
  • Great, talented

I just love the show. Everyone on the cast is great, but my favorite is Brick. I look forward to watching this show every night. I am a 73 year and I just love this Kid. He makes me happy..
  • Brick ritual

Whenever The Middle comes on, just as Brick (Atticus) is about to do the secret word whisper, I pause the Tivo, sing the Spinach cue from Popeye, then unpause to do the secret word whisper.
  • Great as Bick on "The Middle".

Great actor.
  • Atticus is fantastic! Would love to see more of him, he is a real scene stealer.

This is the best show of the new season. All the actors are good but Atticus is outstanding. Hope they use him more, he is a wonderful actor for being so young. If he and Pee Wee Herman made a tv show or did a movie, it would be fantastic. They have a similar appearance and facial expressions. And, his comedic timing is wonderful. With so much junk on television, this is a refreshing show. A show you can watch with the whole family. I would love to see a bio or some background on the young man. He has a bright future.