Austin Carty

Austin Carty Fan Reviews (3)

6.7
  • I loved Austin on Survivor. At first, i didnt' really pay much attention to him. until i realized what an amazing guy he seemed to be.

Austin Carty is one the most amazing and inspirational guys i think i have ever come to know (besides my boyfriend, Dan, whom i love very much.) when i first visited his myspace (www.myspace.com/austincarty) i was immediateatly hooked on his writing. i can now see why he aspires to be a writer because he has the capability to reach out and touch people. he can connect with them. his blog entries really really inspired me. if you are religous and apprieciate guys who are, i really reccommend reading his blog entires. they are inspirational and he is one of the sweetest most amazing guys you will ever come to relate to through his writing. I love you, Austin!!
  • Very handsome and a Christian

I hope and pray that Austin will become big as
    An author and that even though he wasn't the true
    Survivor, he will no doubt get a lot of agents as
    Well as know that he is indeed a Christian. Great role model
    Indeed if you ask me. Glad though that he made
    It to the jury at least. The first one on there!
  • Hi my name is AShley Fry and I am a BIG fan of Austin I thin k he is so cute ok he is gorgeous,and I was so excited to see he believed in jesus and that he was from North Carolina,and that he went to Liberty!

Austin,
    Hey my name is Ashley and I am a really big fan of yours,ever since you prayed on the show you stole my heart, I am a big fan of believers in christ! I am also from Charlotte, North Carolina and next weekend I am going to Liberty for college for a weekend! anyways I hope you win the million & if not I am sure you will have a best seller after the show! May your future be blessed and maybe If your in the charlotte area we will run into each other!
    Love Ashley Fry