Bailee Madison

Bailee Madison Fan Reviews (5)

• Adorable! :)

I first saw Bailee in Bridge to Terabithia and I just thought, if I had a little sister, I'd want her to be just like Maybelle (Bailee). She was such a brilliant little actress even then, and I knew she was going to make it far. I think I saw her on Cory in the House next. I thought she was so cute as Maya! She was the "nice" friend to Sophie, and although she followed what another girl said sometimes, did end up doing what she thought was right. Her performance on House blew me away. I think she was 8 when the episode aired. She was portraying a six-year-old girl named Lucy. In one of the scenes, Lucy had a stroke. The way Bailee acted out that entire scene...I nearly cried. She was so convincing in that that entire episode! You could see the light dim in her eyes as the episode went on...she was still fighting, but didn't care so much about the shots anymore. After her stroke, her eyes were blank and motionless. I couldn't believe the talent this eight-year-old girl had (and still has)! Bailee will definitely make it far in life!!! :)