Barry Van Dyke

Barry Van Dyke Fan Reviews (2)

5.5
  • Played Steve Sloan, in Diagnosis Murder, Mike Bryant in Murder, and is the son of Dick Van Dyke

Barry Van Dyke is a great actor, and him and his father make a great team, playing in my favorite show Diagnosis Murder, as father and son, and Murder 101, as of course father and son, he has been in other shows but Diagnosis Murder and Murder 101 are the only ones of seen him in.

In Diagnosis Murder he played Detective Steve Sloan, who of course had a very soft spot for his dad and was also tough as nails, but he wasn't all business, he added a lttle humor to the part too.

Barry's a great actor not doubt got it from Dick, hes witty and serious at the same time or just witty, It was great seeing him again in Murder 101, hopefully he will play in more shows in the future.

• A Good Actor

7.9
    Its seems likes years ago now since we last saw Barry, in fact it most likely is.

It would be great to see him back in the lime light minus his father, not because I don't like Dick, but because I think Barry needs to prove to people he is an actor in his own rights, not just his Dad's shadow.