Beau Mirchoff

Beau Mirchoff Fan Reviews (5)

7.6
  • BEAU MIRCHOFF"S MYSPACE

check out his myspace!!! add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him add him http://www.myspace.com/official_beaumirchoff
  • I say give him a show because I don't know much about him. But I do know he's hott!

This kid is really hott, I've never seen him act or anything, but all I know is that he is really hott. He may be quite a bit older than me, but I still love him. I would really appreciate it if people would tell me if he's a good actor or not. Tell me all you know about him because I know squat. But he lives in Canada, so I don't know if all of the shows he's been on air where I live. Or if he just isn't in many shows. But again, tell me all that you know about him please, beacause I don't know much!
  • he\'s So HOT!!

OMG!!! Can u say HOTTIE!! in scary Movie 4 he was the hottest thing in the world. he was the only reason y i stayed whatching scary movie because it was a sucky movie. He is SOOO gorgeous!! i LOV HIM!!! he is the hottest thing in the world i just want to do him right now!! i seriously am in love with him..
    i mean who wouldnt if u dont think hes hot well u r either a lesbian or have serious probalems.. he is soo hot! luv him!! i luv him... i luv him.. did i mention that i luv him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
  • He is so hott..and a good actor from what i saw on scary movie 4.

He did a good job in scary movie 4. he was fuuny and serious fuuny. Oh yeah and super hott. he shouldve had a bigger part he was the most interesting..if he had a show i would deffinatly watch it if he had anything like movie i would most deffinatly buy it i would most deffinatly love to meat him one day.
  • Beau Mirchoff

American actor Beau Mirchoff (dual Canadian & US) made quite a impression with his fans playing a geikie style character. Playing the part of Chase, Beaus wardrobe consisted of the type of pants and shirt are fathers might have worn on there way to the office. His hair was combed neatly over to the side giving him the appearance of a perfect dorky guy he was playing. Beau pulls of the transformation from, Mr. Whole-some to mr. Dork\" effortlessly while hanging out in a video arcade. Beau displays a sense of humor without going over the top.