Ben Jones

Ben Jones Fan Reviews (2)

• He is AWESOME!

Ben Jones is a very talented actor. He played one of my favorite characters on "The Dukes of Hazzard". His role as Cooter Davenport was outstanding. He is hilarious. The way he delivered his lines was great! He was very talented. He did such a good a job playing his character that I often imagined that that was the way he acted in real life. He seems like such a nice friendly person. I would love to have the chance to meet him sometime. He seems like he would be a fun person to be around. Ben Jones is a wonderful actor and his role as Cooter will always be one of my personal favorites.
  • He's Cooter Davenport!

Ben Jones was the perfect person to play Cooter Davenport in the TV hit series "The Dukes of Hazzard." Even though there were quite a few episodes without him he still was a part of what made the show what it is today. He played a major role in the TV show. He was not only the best mechanic in Hazzard, he was the best mechanic in the whole world. Not only that, but he was a really good friend to the Dukes and every time they were in trouble he would do everything in his power to help them out. He was so close with the family that you could almost consider him a Duke too.