Ben Kingsley

Ben Kingsley Fan Reviews (2)

• empty

One great actor that does not get the attention that he should. He is one awesome actor, and I think that he is one of the best. He acts so well. I love him in Schindler's List, he was the perfect actor to play his character, and a lot of other unnoticed works that are actually pretty good, like "House of Sand and Fog" was very good. I like Ben Kingsley's style a lot.
  • The epitome of the transformational actor.

Sir Ben Kingsley is the epitome of the transformational actor. There are few actors who successfully transform into a real and distinct human being with each role they take on. Ben Kingsley is almost unrecognizable (as himself) if we look at his work in Sexy Beast. Compare that to his roles in Ghandi or Schindler's List where his portrayals are totally distinct in their own rights. So many actors market and sell their own personalities making careers out of their celebrity image, where Ben Kingsley has made a career out of his ability to transform using his compassionate imagination. What an Extraordinary creative genius of our time!