Ben Stiller

Ben Stiller Fan Reviews (15)

• He fulfilled his father's legacy.

He's pretty nice in satirical comedy and deep comedies. "Tropic Thunder" "Meet The Parents" "Night in the Museum" and "There's Something About Mary". One of the great comedians that we have today. Nice one.
  • This dude is funny.

Okay,I think this dude really funny and his movies are some of the funniest films ever made,like Tropic Thunder.His voice in animated movies are neat,like Madagascar:Escape 2 Africa.He is a big comedian,like Adam Sandler.I've seen some of his movies and their so funny.But Adam Sandler is still my favorite actor.Even his movies too.A comedian like this one does better at his movies and a Kids Choice Award host.Ben Stiller is funny and he is good at playing Alex the lion in the Madagascar movies.I am so waiting to see Night At The Museum:Battle At The Smithsonium.He is so really funny.
  • Hilarious! In some of the greatest movies I've ever seen.

Ben Stiller is an amazing and talented actor. He mostly stars in movies that are comedies, which happen to be my favorite movie category. Some of the movies that he stars in (and which I strongly recommend if you haven't already seen them) include: Heavy Weights, Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers, Zoolander, Along Came Polly, Dodgeball, Madagascar, and Night at the Museum. Ben Stiller is a good actor, but, in my opinion, he is much better in movies with Owen Wilson. Since he and Owen are both comedians, they make the movie more exciting and funnier. My two favorite Ben Stiller movies are Zoolander and Night at the Museum, and Owen Wilson is in both of them.
  • Ben Stiller is best known for playing many roles co-starring his father Jerry Stiller.

Ben Stiller was born Benjamin Edward Stiller on November 30, 1965 in New York City to famous comedians Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara. Ben got bit by the acting bug from seeing his own parents perform in Hollywood. Growing up his sister Amy and him would dress and do plays and act in their parent's home. On May 13, 2000, he marrried Christine Taylor and they have two children: Ella Olivia born on April 10, 2002 and Quinlin Dempsey born on July 10, 2005 both in Los Angeles. In 2005, he was offered a role in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but turned it down to do other roles in other movies. That same year, he revealed he had bipolar disorder and said that it runs in the family. I love Ben's acting and I hope to continue to see him more movies.
  • empty

A very talented actor and comedian.
  • empty

A verry funny man, who can realy act well.
  • empty

Ben Stiller is part of today's comedic rat pack along with Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn and the Wilson brothers. Stiller is such an outstanding comedic actor and has either starred or had a major role in many of my favorite movies. Of all of his movies, my favorite has got to be "Zoolander."
  • empty

He is kind of cool, he has a appear in some quite good movies, though sometimes he seems to be very underappreciated. He is one of my favorite comedy actors, and that is saying something, since I don't actually like comedies. He is a really good actor, Ben Stiller is one of the best.
  • empty

He is good, but he is not on my favorite actors list because I haven't seen anything to blow me away. It's always some comedy where he doesn't look like a guy who is working really hard, but like a normal guy play a normal character in a normal movie. He really has to do something.
  • I know alot of people like him, but I keep asking why? He just doesn't make me laugh, but I guess that's just me.

3.5
    He always plays these characters that get in annoying situations, that kind of annoys me. He has also ruined a fw movies, or at least his character has, but some of that could have been the writing. I just don't think he has a quarter of the talent of his parents, and if he were in movies back in their day when people didn't just go see anything, he probably might not have been as big of a star as he is today. I think some of it is that he seems to go with every script even if it's bad, when he doesn't have to, and would probably be an even bigger name if he didn't. I just don't care for him, it's not like he isn't funny at all just not very often. I would like to say again that's just my opinion.
  • empty

Ben Stiller is one of my favourites along with look alike Adam Sandler. He is always with best friend Owen Wilson and those two are the best combo ever. He is so funny!!!!!!
  • Ben is the funniest!

Ben Stiller is a funny comedic actor, who has scored many funny parts in movies such as "Meet The Parents", "Zoolander", "Dodgeball", "Starsky and Hutch" and "Meet the Fockers". He directed himself in "Zoolander" and that movie was very funny. Ben Stiller can handle any comedic role, from the dim-witted male model, to a villainous gym owner, to a male nurse. He can score laughs in any movie that is intended to be funny, and is very talented. He's talented, funny, and can do anything comedic. I don't know if he could handle a role in a really serious movie since I am so used to him being funny. But he can do anything funny and make it even funnier.
  • Not Funny at all.

Ben Stiller has gone down the tubes, as far as his career goes in funny movies! To tell you the truth i can hardly remember any movies that he has been in because he isnt anything near hilariuos. Against Jim Carrey he is nothing but a d-list actor, if that. He hasnt come out with a movie for the longest time. What is he, trying to come up with jokes?? Wait then he wont be acting for another ten years. Come on people, do you seriously think this guy deserves an acting career? As far as i am concered, he isnt even one!
  • Ben is very funny!

Ben Stiller is very famous of course for all his roles in movies like Zoolander and Meet the Fockers and Meet the Parents. There are also more but too many to name. Ben Stiller also has been in many movies with his wife like i the movie Dodgeball. Ben is very funny and very out going. Ben also is married and very private. He has starred in movies and Saturday Night Live. Ben Stiller has done a very grest job with his acting career and co stars in movies with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson. He also is very talented.
  • Pretty good comedic actor.

Ben Stiller is a talented comedic actor. He is also a comedian and film director. I don't think he's ever done a drama in his career. However he has expressed interest to do so. To me his best movie is "Zoolander"! However I also liked "There's Something About Mary", "Along Came Polly", "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story", "Meet the Parents", and "Meet the Falkers". He is the star of the upcoming movie "Night at the Museum". He directed "Zoolander", "The Cable Guy", and "Reality Bites".

He is a member of the "Frat Pack", a group of actors that commonly appear in each other's films. The primary members of the group are Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, Luke Wilson, Will Ferrell, and Jack Black. Frat Pack Movies include "Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy", "Bongwater", "Bottle Rocket", "The Cable Guy", "Danny Roane: First Time Director", "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story", "Envy", "Meet The Parents", "Meet The Falkers", "Night At The Museum", "Old School", "Old School 2", "Orange County", "Outsourced", "Permanent Midnight", "The Royal Tenenbaums", "Starsky And Hutch", "The Suburbans", "Tenacious D in: The Pick of Destiny", "Wedding Crashers", "The Wendell Baker Story", and "Zoolander". If you want to laugh check any of these movies out.