Bern Nadette Stanis

Bern Nadette Stanis Fan Reviews (2)

4.8
  • THELMA: A DAMNED GOOD FRIEND.

So happy to have become good friends with Bern Nadette. We've taken a lot of pictures together, as well as we've sold many books together. I SWEAR she is the FEMALE RELENTLESS! Especially after this past weekend; the convention, the karaoke bar, the social club after that! There's never a dull moment, and she's connected to everything related to the 70's and old school. So, I'm right where I need to be (beside Thelma!) You can check out many of the pictures we've taken as well as videos I've produced on my facebook page www.facebook.com/relentless.aaron "Thelma" has also appeared on Relentless TV which you can find thru a search.
  • I love her as a actor and as a author, she has written a few books and contributes to the African American Community.

Keep it up Mrs. Stains, I have watched good times since the begin as most of you. I can attest to say that in the begin her acting needed a little bit of work but as the show went on her acting got better. She is very under appreciated for her work as an actor.