Bill Fagerbakke

Bill Fagerbakke Fan Reviews (11)

• I think Bill has a better role than most of the main characters.

Bill in my mind is awesome! It's just that I think that Bill has better roles in the shows that he does than most of the main characters. One example is Spongebob Squarepants. He does Patrick Starr's voice. Patrick is funnier than Spongebob, and Bill does such an unbelievable job with the uhhhhhhhh parts. I think that this is funnier than Spongebob's laugh. He also did Bulkhead's voice in Transformers Animated. I think he did excellent job. Some of the stuff Bulkhead says is really funny. Overall, awesome guy, a better talented co-star, Patrick's voice, and hope can get more great parts in the shows.
  • It's hard to hate him.

I'm sorry, I can never be angry when I listen to his role as Patrick of any of his other roles. He just sounds so happy all the time that it usually puts a smile on his face. He also gets a lot of credit for being able to say all of his more ridiculous lines in the happy-go-lucky way that the character in the show would do it. While Patrick Star is probably his most well know role, he does a lot of other roles too, like Tom Cullen in The Stand, or Hydro Man in The Spectacular Spider-Man. Hopefully he'll be around a while.
  • great person

Bill is indeed a talented voice actor and actor that has appeared on many shows and cartoons for kids and big people all over his career as an actor for the television viewers of the world. He is talented and has a wife name Catherine and two daughters that he loves as a family in many ways. Anyway he does the voice of Patrick on the world popular show of Nickelodeon called SpongeBob SquarePants and also he appeared on the TV series of Jumanji as the voice of Alan the main character of the story. In conclusion I personally give him a 9.2 superb rating for my review.
  • The voice of Patrick star!!!

6.7
    This guy is cool but actually he is not one of my top 10 but still cool. The only voice I like him playing is Patrick star and thats it. I barely see him playing any voices on shows so he is not my favorite people. Maybe in the future there will be another cool show that he will play a charater. He does a good job doing the voice of Patrick star. He might not be one of my favorite voice actors but at least he did a voice of a charater on one of my favorite shows, Spongebob Squarepants. I wish him luck in the future.
  • Great actor.

• And I don't mean that in a bad way.

In most of the shows that he's in, Bill is usually playing a second banana. A funny second banana, but a second banana nonetheless. Great...now I'm hungry....

Here is what I mean: Dauber (sp?) and Patrick. Enough said, but since I need a lot more words yet, let me explain. Dauber, though not as funny as Luthor (Jerry Van Dyke), is much funnier than Hayden (Craig T. Nelson), yet Hayden is the main character. Same with Patrick. Usually much funnier than SpongeBob (Tom Kenny). Ah well, maybe second banana isn't all bad...but what would I know? I'm not a voice actor.
  • Bill Fagerbakke is the actor we need to Hear more Often.

Bill Faggerbakke Is a Man with Simple Plesuare a Wife,a Dog and an Talented Actor First He Played on Coach With Craig T.Lewis as the Voice of Duaber then On Loyld in Space as Kurt Blobberts and Of Course Patrick Star a Ice Cream Sun Tanning Star Pals Around Spongebob and Squidward What Will Bill Do Next
  • He's ok

6.1
    People vote high for him because he does Patrick but he is not as good as Tom Kenny or Mr. Lawrence also known as Spongebob and Plankton. He has a good voice for Patrick and is pretty funny so i find that he's is an ok actor and he will get more fans because of Patrick Star!
  • Talented, to say the least.

Bill Fagerbakke is well-known for being the voice actor for Patrick Star on the hit show "SpongeBob SquarePants". I think that he does a great job making Patrick sound dumb and funny, like he's supposed to. He has a great voice, but not the best. I'm not familiar with the other things that he does, but I still like him. He could improve at times, because in a few episodes of SB SP, Patrick's voice doesn't sound right, IMO. Not much else to say except that he's talented and I wish him good luck for the future.
    9/10.
    ~Pharaoh2.
  • Bill Fagerbakke

He is one of the greatest voice actors around. He does a good job on Patrick Star from Spongebob Squarepants, also Kurt Bloberts from Lloyd In Space and a polar bear from the Madagascar christmas mission. I like his voice his real slow voice. Thats what makes the cartoon characters funny.
  • Where is everybody?

I think Bill is a wonderful voice actor and he's very funny and emotional in a lot of scenes. My favorite character he plays is Patrick Star, Bill fits the character very well and deserves more recognition and praise for the way he makes patrick come to life and adds the special personality to the starfish. He maybe not the most talented or phenominal actor but he still is one of the all-time greatest, hes got the best side-kick voices ever! and not just side-kick.He maybe not one of the most talented, but he is one of the most underrated. He makes his characters worth listening to, I mean really...some of the lines patrick has is just hilarious and it wouldnt be anything without bill he plays other characters too but i think his best character is patrick. Because hes so good at playing patrick that even his kids believed he was dumb.He also played some characters i didn't expect a guy like him would play like Smitty from Spongebob and a bunch of other characters. I like how he also makes Patrick really angry when he's angry like in the "No weenies allowed" episode,he makes Patrick's emotions and dimwitted behavior very excellent and i just think he deserves more credit for making everyone's favorite starfish come to life. I actually think Patrick is funnier than Spongebob and hes a very good character