Bill Lawrence

Bill Lawrence Fan Reviews (2)

• This man is a genius.

This men is a genius. I think he can turn the worst program in to the best viewed show ever.

He created spin city, which is a briliant show, it has so much fun, but can be a real drama at the same time.

Then there is Scrubs, which is more over everything, there is more goofy stuff, there is more comedy and there is a lot more drama and tears.

He knows how to walk the line between comedy and drama.

When i watch spin city, i can see how he has grown as i watch scrubs. The charactes are les typical and more grown, and the show goes already on for 8 seasons.

Making an other season with a different cast may be the first mistake Bill Lawrence made in his television carreer.
  • Bill is an awesome television writer.

Bill Lawrence has brought us hilarious shows such as Scrubs and Spin City, as well as the cartoon Clone High and YouTube hit, Nobody's Watching. He is a brilliant creator and writer. He deserves everything he gets out of the Hollywood business, because it is clear that he has worked hard to get it. He has a great mind and no one can deny the hilarity of his writing.

On top of creating shows, he has also written for other shows, like Boy Meets World and Friends. Thus, we really know that he has talent, if we didn't before. Plus, he's kind of cute :) Keep up the great work, Bill!!