Bill Maher

Bill Maher Fan Reviews (3)

7.2
  • Dear Bill: Loved seeing Sean Penn on your show discussing Terrorism. This is a very talented man who is willing to stand up for our country. Thank you for having him.

I am President of a small native corporation in Alaska and had the pleasure of meeting him and having pictures taking with him and members of our corporation also head the same pleasure. I have been unable to contact Mr. Penn to have his picture featured on our website. Can you let me know how to locate him or have him locate me. My e-mail account address is anne2cando@yahoo.com and our corporation address is www.chitinanative.com. Also if you would like to talk to someone from Alaska, we would love to come on your show.

Thank you for help.

Anne Thomas, PRESIDENT/CEO
    CHITINA NATIVE CORPORATION 907-2505373

Would love to hear from your or MR PENN

thank you.
  • All right every body it's time for NEW RULES!

New Rule:

Bill Maher is one of the greatest comedians of today. His Bush jokes are like no others. The thing that makes Bill Maher so funny is that all the stuff he says is sadly true. He would make a good president.

Oh yeah if your looking for a good read then buy, New Rules the book.
  • CANCELED HBO SUB.

JUST CANCELED SUB. TO HBO. YOU HAVE GONE TO FAR NOW., NEVER WATCH AGAIN, YOU DEGRADE WOMEN THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, YOUR A TYPICAL SMUCK. THAT IS THE NICEST THING I COULD SAY ABOUT YOU OR YOUR SHOW HERE LATELY. WHAT I THINK ABOUT YOU I CAN NOT SAY ON POST BUT YOU GET THE JEST OF IT ALL. GET A LIFE! YOU ARE NO LONGER FUNNY ANYMORE, DEATH FOR PEOPLE, DEGRADE WOMEN, THEY MUST BE DESPERATE ON HBO FOR ACTORS, COMEDIANS, TO HIRE YOU TO DO ANYTHNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!