Bill O'Reilly

Bill O'Reilly Fan Reviews (10)

5.2
  • DUCK STUDY OVER HATE CRIME STUDY

PIISSED OFF AT THE BLATANT USE OF MONEY IN THE US. TELL THE PPL WHAT A DUCKS PENIS MEANS TO THE HUNGRY, BEATEN BY POLICE, MURDERED CHILDREN. I WOULD ALLOW THEM TO STUDY MY WHOLE BODY IF THEY WLD ADDRESS REAL ISSUES. WHEN WILL WE IDENTIFY WITH REALITY. WHEN? GGL DEBRO SAAD/STAR HARRIS VS 711 YOUTUBE 711 STAR. WE HAVE LOST OUR MINDS. IM GOING TO DC TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS ARE WE NOT TIRED OF WASTE. 389 THOUSAND SPENT TO STUDY THE PENISIS OF DUCKS. WE ARE COO COO IF WE GO FOR THIS SHIT. THE PEOPLE ARE LAST. THE DUCKS COME BEFORE FOOD FOR OUR KIDS. AND YOU HIDE THE STORIES AS THE PRESS AND TELL THE STORIES OF CHRIS, NOT . THE SICKNESS OF THE POLICE THROUGHOUT AMERICA. THE OATH TAKERS ALL OF THEM ARE LOSING THE RESPECT OF THE PEOPLE. YOU DON'T GAIN RESPECT, STUDYING THE PENIS OF THE DUCKS. IT'S SICK. I'M A MOTHER WHO WANTS NO DEMANDS JUSTICE. STUDY THE DUCK PENIS WITH YOUR OWN MONEY, NOT THE SAAD IS A SOILDIER FOR JUSTICE, I DON'T STUDY DUCK PENISIS, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WE ARE THINKING ABOUT, OH WE ARE'NT THINKING. STAR HARRIS IS AN HON. VET WITH A BS IN ENGINEERING. STUDY THAT. SHE'S A VICTIM STUDY THAT
  • Ass hat of the century.

This man is just trash in a suit. It honestly seems like he looks for the dumbest things to say in order to gain notoriety instead of displaying logical intelligence. I would be glad to see him at the top of a rocky cliff leaping into a swan dive. Now here's Sting... what?, FUCK IT WE'LL DO IT LIVE!
  • Disgusting man. To this day I believe he's the Satan-spawned anti-Christ.

The most biased show host ever to get a show. His absolutely revolting comments about issues make me sick. He said that when a kid was abducted, he probably "enjoyed" some of it, not having to go to school and such. Are you kidding me? He was abducted for God's sake. If it was so damn fun we'd all go out and hop in strangers' vans, but the fact is it's not a fun thing. He has no respect for anyone else's views, and can never keep his mouth shut for long enough for his interviewee to reply. The Chasers (Australian comedy group) put it best, when they said "Fox is thinking of replacing Bill with someone quieter," and then showing his interview of Geraldo with a construction worker using a jackhammer. I hate him.
  • Hey Kids! You know the boogey man? Well he exists and his name is Bill O'Reilly.

Bill O'Reilly is the most biased person anyone can ever be. Basically, he is fox news, he's the image of all the bias of fox news. This "independent" is a conservative in disguise. And the image of how much I hate Fox News and him, is there a worse conservative than him? Probably not. There really isn't much to say about this "man". Except that he's as biased as 5 conservatives in a living room watching Fox News, while listening to the styles of Bill O'Reilly. It really saddens me that people think Bill O'Reilly is an influence to them. In Conclusion, I hate Bill O'Reilly with an iron fist.

P.S.: He'll do it live!
  • Oh Bill, what are you like!

7.8
    Bill does his job well, he's entertaining provocative and good with words - thats the only thing I can say without a but.

I dont subscribe to Bills outlook on life, but even if I did I still think many of his arguments are made badly, its convincing, if you dont know what he's talking about.

Bill's covered-up scandals are the irony of all Irony's - Tabloid Journalism protecting a celebrities profile! Madness. Bill should have suffered more considering the way he has promoted the demonisation of public figures when the fit has taken him. He should counts his lucky star he has been so lucky, most people aren't. Still the 'loofa-man' nickname lives on.

Dispite the occasional double-standard howeve Bill is a man of conviction and experiance, even if he is often wrong, he is a master of higly opinionated trash Journalism.
  • empty

Bill O'Reilly is a walking example of what is wrong with news today. Loud, egotistical, ridiculously biased, lying, idiotic, racist, and insane. All those words apply to Bill O' and Fox News.
  • One of the most controversial persons and hated among others.

One day, I decided to tune in this pathenic show to see for the first impression, seeing those negative comments on youtube made me grin. First I thought Bill O'Reily is a civilzed obident man but he isn't.

Bill O'Reily is one of the most controversial icons on Fox Network is probably history. He got that title because his discrimination of topics issued in his show, starts in a big argument with interviewers and teased, painfully at the public and media. One of the first evidence that he being teased at, when Snoop Dogg appeared in some talk show and spread hatred to Bill after he got all fired up towards Snoop Dogg. Ending the phrase, "**** Bill!" Bill O'Reily's show, the Bill O'Reily Factor is critized among politicans, celebrities and the public for his rude behievour and his most known attiude is to lie and keep on lying towards the public. Even though he is known for giving "powerful" speeches, he really turns out to be a jerk. But does viewers don't watch this show usually, NO. As you can see in either Youtube and Fox News, it became a huge phemononan to the public and the press, siding close by is "Larry King Live" at NBC. O'Reilly is registered as an independent on his voter registration. He disagrees with the general consenses that he is a conservative. Either clashing out with celebrities on topics ranging from schools and violence and politicans arguing among the other, Bill O'Reily is a uncivilzed and tolerable person. His topics are record, He keeps on lying and discrimating people, interviewing the interviewers and slashing out the next day, picking their statements that proved to be a good argument in the interview and critizing the person the next day and a month later. Publicly humorating the person. Most of the most arguable interviews was with Phill and Bill and Phill seems to win that fight. Bill intentions in the interview are record. In the interview, if the interviewer kept on talking, Bill will tell him to shut up or be quiet for no reason even though the interviewer is making a good point. Second if Bill thinks the interview is going underhand he tells the studio to "cut off his/her microphone" to end the interview. Third, what you don't see after the interview like the interview with the guy that Bill claims he killed his dad, threatens him and get out the studio before he kills him. If I would that person, I would either sue him or report Bill to the authorities. His attiude is just ridculous and overally wrong. Negative views aside, O'Reilly interviewed many famous figures such as Steven Colbert, John Steward, famous rappers, politicans, and other people. I think he has been in lots of lawsuits for his behievour and lies as evidence by: In 2003, Al Franken's book Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right devoted one chapter on O'Reilly titled, "Bill O'Reilly: Lying, Splotchy Bully." Fox News sued the book, but lost the lawsuit, On October 13, 2004, O'Reilly sued former producer Andrea Mackris for extortion attempt. On the same day, Mackris filed a counter suit accusing O'Reilly allegedly making sexually inappropriate comments to her. The suit was settled on October 28, 2004 with terms undisclosed. Aside from his television business, he is also features in the radio show called "The Radio Factor." Overall, from getting critized among celebrities and public. Demonized by politicans, Bill O'Reilly is just a total failure. He truly manifested with hatred and disgust that really is no rivalry between American Idol's Simon Cowell and Hell Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmare's Gordan Ramasy. In fact he is much more devious and just plain worthless than them. He was a strong attiude and is a Conversative, lying and discriminally insults in the interview that is not worth watching for. Tuning in with be the last resort of watching his piece of crap Fox TV show. He is just a menace to society and I hope he rots in hell! Bill O'Reilly is just a waste of time and effort watching him and listening him. Total Garbage. Please avoid watching this inconsistent jerk!
  • This man really makes me sick.

I had to reveal that this guy Bill O Reilly is such a jurk. I dont follow this guy and I wasnt going to put any review up but hearing what he said about the Missouri kidnapped and now saved boys. Opinions are opionions when you are talking about polotics and other events all over the world but saying two kids, one who has been kidnapped for four days and anouther for four years and saying what he said. I mean both kids have proberly been seriously tromitized and and he said what he said. I dont know about anyone elses opinion but Bill O Reilly is a jurk.
  • Most people who don't like him are used to only liberal news and then are hypocritcal enough to say he is one sided when there are major networks that are the same way.

Bill O'reilly just tells the truth, it refreshing, sure he is biased to the right, but I have heard him critize the president and his policies too. Why don't people talk about Rather or Jennings, they were possibly the two most liberally biased reporters, I have ever seen. Jennings critizied Regan, at Regan's funeral. Rather used false information. I think people need to stop being hypocrites and make it sound like O'reilly is the most biased news man ever, because he does tell the other side too, it's just people are so used to hearing one side of the story, so when they hear someone like Bill O'reilly, they dub him as biased. There are Letteraman says stuff about him, like that he is and then say they never watched his show, now that's bias on Letterman's part. Letterman is also a hypocrite because he is extremely biased. Bill O'reilly tells the truth plain and simple and kind of makes the news fun too.
  • this man is smart but he's too opiniative.

0.5
    i'd know i have had to watch the factor for 6 months. He is politicaly biased. His show only covers three things the problem in aruba,hurricane dennis,and the london bombings. he recently added a new news caster to his show hiraldo rivera who is claimed to report things that haven't happened in a certain case. in my opinion this man is a "koolaid drinker" (i'm shoving it back in his face).