Bill Pullman

Bill Pullman Fan Reviews (3)

6.1
  • Excellent underrated Actor!

Bill Pullman is definitely an excellent actor who is greatly underrated upon many others. Playing the president in Independence Day to the most private detective of all in Zero Effect. Although Bill does not appear in tabloids or on the radar of Hollywood, he really has been around Hollywood for a long time! He brings out his characters with real passion and you feel and sense the realism of the characters he portrays. As stated earlier, he is a very talented actor and deserves recognition.
  • empty

Bill Pullman is really a talented actor, who has been around Hollywood for quite some time now. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "Independence Day."
  • Bill Pullman is the best actor in the world.

Bill is such a good actor. From Independence Day to While You Were Sleeping. He can play such different roles in movies and still nail them all. I really think he could have done better then the TV movie Tiger Cruise. But every one has ups and downs in their career. Bill Pullman is my Favorite actor and when he was younger he was quite the stud! Even though he is older now he is still the best actor to me. Bill Pullman will be Famous for ever I don’t care what anyone says.