Billie Joe Armstrong

Billie Joe Armstrong Fan Reviews (21)

• I LOVE BILLIE!

I Love Billie Joe Armstrong SO much! I obvisouly do, cuz its in my user name! He\'s SO hot! I loved him ever since I was really small! I went to Green Day\'s (Love them 2) concert! Billie Joe is SO hot! I hope some day I\'ll meet him! He ROX!
  • Billie Joe is The Greatest muscian ever!! His band is equally Great! I've been a fan for about 11+ years and every album keeps getting greater and greater!! GD is the best band.. I love them. And BJ is freakin AWESOME.. Hes real and honest what can i say

Billie Joe is The Greatest muscian ever!! His band is equally Great! I've been a fan for about 11+ years and every album keeps getting greater and greater!! GD is the best band.. I love them. And BJ is freakin AWESOME.. Hes real and honest what can i say... Besides Green Day ROCKS!! All of Them. I am not just some 12 year old girl who likes them now cause they are in. I see more than there sex appeal I see an amazing group who I grew up with and each album I can relate too. I Love how they tell it like it is.. You either like it or you can go to HE**!!
  • I LOVE BILLIE JOE!

Billie's got to be one of the hottest singers out there. His band is great, and so is he. I love the eyeliner, he he. BILLIE, YOUR THE GREATEST!! He's hott and sexy. Green Day ois one of the greatest bands ever! Their song "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" is the greatest. BILLIE, YOUR THE GREATEST!
  • Cool!

Billie Joe used to have a nose ring, but he took it out because it kept getting caught on his guitar.
    Billie Joe sometimes suffers from panic attacks and aniexty.
    Billie wears Jockey underwear.
    It has been said that Billie Joe is a registered member of Poetry.com. I\'ve heard his name is B. Armstrong.
    At age 15, Billie tried to go to an Operation Ivy concert, but he was refused entry. One of the members of the band heard he wasn\'t allowed in, so they came out and personally esorted him into the show.
    Billie drives a blue 67 Ford Fairlane. Mike drives a BMW, and Tre sports an SUV.
    Billie Joe\'s cat, Zero, died in his washing machine.
    Billie\'s trademark first guitar is named Blue, and was given to him by his father before he died. Blue is now retired, but Billie has several replicas of the guitar.
    Billie Joe has been rumored to have been romantically linked to Winona Ryder.
    When Billie was younger he put 409 in his teacher\'s coffee. (409 in Your Coffeemaker)
    Billie Joe\'s nickname in high school was \"Two Dollar Bill\" because he sold joints for two dollars.
    Billie Joe\'s mother spelled his name wrong on his birth certificate. Not because she was high with illegal drugs, she was loopy because of the massive amounts of painkillers in her body to ease childbirth.
    In the second grade two girls beat up Billie Joe so that he would date them.
    Billie Joe and Adrienne spent their honeymoon at Berkley\'s Claremont Hotel, which is a short distance from their house.
    The first time Billie Joe kissed Adrienne he went home and wrote 2,000 Light Years Away.
    Billie Joe\'s birthday is on the same day as National Cabbage Day.
    Billie likes playing the drums most out of the piano, harmonica, and the mandolin.
    Billie occasionally wears nail polish.
    For the video for Jaded, because the lyrics are about being stoned and how you feel when you\'re stoned. Billie decided to get high while shooting the video just to get the feel for the song.
    It\'s an old tradition of Billie\'s that at every one of his concerts he kisses a guy.
    Billie Joe thinks that Staind\'s lead singer sounds like Cher.
    Billie Joe hates Slipknot. He said that the masks \"Are so fucking retarded\", and one time, a fan threw some screwed up mask on the stage, and when Billie Joe picked it up he looked in disgust and said, \"Were not fucking slipknot, you asshole!\"
    Billie Joe doesn\'t like Eminem.
    Billie Joe played football for John Swett High School in Crockett, CA.
    Billie uses Jhirmack Styling Spritz to get his hair good and crunchy.
    Billie has a guitar made with with different parts called Frankenstein.
    Billie Joe\'s brothers that introduced him to \"punk\" were named Matt and Eric.
    On the \"1,000 Hours\" record they spell Billie\'s name as \"Billy\".
    Billie\'s had his blue 67 Ford Fairlane for ages, it\'s even featured in Christie Road \"Standing on my beat up car\". When Billie first earned enough money with his music, he had the car primered.
    Billie Joe when talking about future plans said he would become a soccer team coach.
    The first album Billie Joe bought as Elvis Presley\'s \"he sun essions\".
    In the song \"Sick f e\" on Shenanigans, right before billie joe says \"ike a dog....\" you can hear a \"squishy\" noise
    Billie Joe likes to take books on tour.
    The electricians tape on Billie Joe\'s large cutaway on Blue is there because some dude knocked into him at one of their first gigs and he dropped the guitar, causing it to crack from the strap lock down. He then later taped it up.

• I LOVE HIM!

Billie joe is the best!He is my all time favorite famous person EVER!Someday I will meet him.I could talk about him all day!LOL!I love his concerts he gets the audience all crazy and let's them sing some of the words!I don't know why anyone would think of him bad!I LOVE BILLIE JOE!
  • billie joe is one of my heroes

i love billie soooo much!! he's great , hot and handsome, nice, funny a huge entertainer and he's such a good player!! i love watching him playing live cause he\\\'s simply amazing on stage
    i'm one of his biggest fans ever .. i hope one day i'll meet you
    giulia

he' s a cool guy!!
  • An amazing musician. Fun, happy, cool, guy. Great sense of style. Writes brilliant songs. An overall awesome guy.

Well what can I say?
    He fronts one of the best bands I have ever seen live - probably THE best.
    Awesome performer. He really gets the crowd on their feet, and participating in the show. Really amazing way he has with the crowd, he can make them do anything he wants.
    So to (try) and sum him up in 3 words:
    Awesomely Amazing Guy. =]]
  • One of the best vocalists out there!

Billie Joe Armstrong, best known for the vocals of the rock band Green Day, is personally one of my favorite singers. He has a really great voice - deep, dark, mysterious, it really gets your attention. Not to soft, not to loud, but just right.

Billie Joe has written most of the songs for Green Day. He is the rocker that gets the most attention from them, and girls just gotta love him. Billie is really good at coming up with songs, and with that, we all know Green Day is gonna last and be a band no one, or me, will ever forget.
  • Honesty is the best policy, reviewers.

4.5
    This man makes more sense than the people who review him. I'll give him that. He said something about people having bad taste, and that he's not good-looking. He may have dropped out, but he's smarter than you people. The word of the day is "sellout". They're music isn't goood anymore. 1990 Billie was so much cooler. Take two pictures. 1990: Less Makeup. 2005: Three pounds of makeup (or more). Boulevard of Broken Dreams is stealing my sanity. I hate that song so much. It's a bad influence on children. All it is is depressing. And in Holiday. Look at all the scenes of them drinking and vomiting. Massive Alcohol Consumption is not something to encourage. You should all wise up and listen to real music.
  • Flat out gorgeous.

He's the son of rage and love, the Jesus of suburbia. Billie Joe has an incredible talent. His music is gorgeous, as is he. He is a superb musician and fabulous guitarist. The lyrics he writes are explicit and one of a kind, just as Billie is, because he is so outgoing and has a very unique sense of humor. He is absolutely respected by his audience and handles them very well. The albums are beautiful and truly wonderful!
  • The frontman of the best punk rock band in the world!

Omigod! He writes great songs, he can sing, he can play guitar, he's completely f***ing gorgeous, has some f***ing brilliant quotes and he swears way too much! AND in addition he can wear eyeliner and still look really, really sexy! All he needs to do is ditch his wife for me...
  • Like, OH-MA-GOD! Billie Joe is my alltime favourite rockstar!!!

He's proud to be himself, and he's not afraid of it!!! I would domeday like to meet this person. He sounds scary, but me too. I play songs in my school gig and he plays songs before in rod's hickory pit(Hah, another trivia!!!)

What do you mean he's an ugly person? He's not! He's just not photogenic enuf. Don't worry, Armstrong, many people are.

So, 10-10 for his test. Yay!

Cheerz,
    Dzamira.
  • I love green day,they are the best band ever!

Green day rule. I love their music especially holiday and boulevard of broken dreams! They are my favourite and they are the reason i got into rock music as i used to like other stuff. They inspired me to get an electric guitar and i will be getting it for my next birthday! Billie Joe is so hot!! i was so gutted when i found out he was married with kids :P I think he has a brilliant voice! His talent is amazing and i can't believe he started singing when he was five! He is awesome and so are the rest of the group!
  • best band ever

billie joe is such a rebel green day is the best band ever and who ever disagrees doesnt know good music the best cd is bullet in a bible and the best song is basket case i think if u dont like green day u dont like good music at all
  • He's awesome!!

Billie Joe Armstrong is a really talented guy! He's the best frontman for the best band ever. He's an awesome singer and guitarist. Billie Joe Armstring is a music genius! Whoever doesn't like Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, Tre Cool, or Green Day, might not have good taste in music. Or Punk/Rock isn't their thing!
  • BILLIE JOE ROX!

Billie Joe Armstrong has a golden voice and is definately not like all other punk rockers. He chooses great lyrics to his songs and isn't like another punk rocker who drinks, smokes, or does drugs. Billie Joe is the ultimate in cool and is great on guitar. He inspires me to sing and get further into music and is a great influence on me. He is really hot and is one of the few men who looks great in eye liner! His songs are truthful and very catchy and fun to sing along to. I like him because he's true to himself and others.
  • Best guitarist/ singer ever!

Billie Joe Rocks! Hes the best guitarist and the best singer ever! He's also great at drums, harmonica, and mandolin! The songs he writes are great, the best songs i've ever heard. Billie deffanatly had the best singing voice i've ever heard too. The bests songs he's ever written are "Walking Contradiction", "Holiday", "Warning", "Brain Stew", "The Grouch", "Minority", "When I Come Around", "Nice Guys Finish Last", "Boulivard of Broken Dreams", and "Hitchin' a Ride", but pretty much every song by Billie is awesome. Hes also a good actor. He was on an episode od "Haunted" and he was great. Billie Joe Rocks!!!
  • Lead singer of the best band on the planet.

Billie Joe Armstrong is the frontman to Green Day. My personal favourite band. He is an amazing song writer and has wrote many amazing songs. His father died when he was age 10 but not before giving him his first guitar which he named "blue". Bille Joe formed a band called Sweet Children with best friend bassist Mike Dirnt and drummer Al Sobrante. He dropped out of high school to persue a music career. After one album Al Sobrante quit to go to college and Tre Cool took his place on drums and they changed their name to Green Day. 16 years later Billie Joe is now a multi millionaire playing sell out concerts everywhere. I love every song he has ever written.
  • empty

Billie Joe Armstrong, ultimate vocals for Green Day- one of my favorite bands ever! I think he rocks. Definate 5 stars for this guy!
  • I LOVE YOU BILLIE JOE PLEASE MARRY ME!

OMG this is my boyfriends. Back off. I love him and i hope he can get a show and play music and stuff on it. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
  • billie joe is awesomerific

billie joe is awesomerific because he has awesome hair!!!!!!!!!!! he is the lead singer of green day and i love him. he is so awesome i would love to meet him. i wish i could go to one if their concerts and be picked to come up on stage and meet them or get to sing with them. he is like a hero to me. i made a colause of pictures with green day pictures i gut off of google. i want to go to california and meet green day at one of their shows there. so, thanks for letting me write this review. luv ya!!!!!!!!! bye!!