Billy Drago

Billy Drago Fan Reviews (4)

• Billy Drago is the best insane actor ever, period.

Billy Drago is considered by several of my friends and I to be the most amusing actor to view on the planet. Drago plays the ultimate, insane drug lord/terrorist type characters in many a movie. Whatever he is in, he is probably evil, crazy, and a killer. Delta Force II with Chuck Norris has Drago in his best role as South American drug czar Ramon Koda. Other films where Drago supplies exceptional performances include, Shadow Warriors II (with Hulk Hogan!), Freeway (with Drago as a psycho who quotes the bible to radio talk shows and shoots motorists, not to be confused with Freeway starring Reese Witherspoon and Kiefer Sutherland- a most excellent dark comedy with plenty of violence), Sci-Fighters (with Roddy Piper!), The Acting Class (this is the video where he and his wife teach you to act, it's crazy!), China White, Lost In Time (this is one of the world's best/worst movies ever! See my Drago movie reviews under "What is Best" at www.deathwishindustries.com to learn more about Lost In Time and all his other films I have in my collection). Actors who Drago frequently appears with include Richard Lynch (he rocks! plays a good bad guy too!), Joe Lara (star of many a bad action flick), Cynthia Rothrock (If Chuck Norris was a chick he would be Cynthia Rothrock), and Frank Zagarino (another cheesy action flick star).