Bitty Schram

Bitty Schram Fan Reviews (15)

3.6
  • Great actress

In my opinion Bitty Schram is a fantastic actress and Monk just isn't the same without her.
  • Half the team that made Monk what it was.

Natalie is okay, yes. But something was lost when Bitty Schram left Monk.2 and a half seasons of their INCREDIBLE chemistry made the show a cult hit, and any replacement would have had a hard time filling her shoes.It's difficult for anyone who saw these two on the small screen together to possibly imagine anyone else.
  • Bring back Bitty!

Having first watch \\\'Monk\\\' with Traylor Howard\\\'s character, I wasn\\\'t gripped enough to continue watching the remaining episodes of season 3. However, when the BBC (in UK) began broadcasting from the pilot episodes onwards, my family and I were all entertained with the following 2 and a half series. Bitty Schram and Tony Shalhoub were the 2 major reasons why we as a family enjoyed the show. Unfortunately, the new series fail to capture the great spark of chemistry witnessed with Adrian and Sharona. Consequently, the show has lacked a major part of its initial success. Maybe now the production team of \\\'Monk\\\' are finally realising the true worth of Bitty Schram and Tony Shalhoub as a double-act. It\\\'s a shame as \\\'Monk\\\' has truly lost its charm and sincerity with the loss of Bitty! Bring back Bitty and all might be forgiven!
  • Monk just ain't Monk without Bitty.

When Monk first started, it quickly became my favorite show (and, frankly, I didn't watch much television--I watch even less now). It was the one show that I really looked forward to watching. Each of the characters had their own unique contribution to the "feel" of the show. Bitty Schram's character was every bit (no pun intended :D) as important to this feel as Tony Shalhoub's, at least to me. And while I really do like Traylor Howard--especially in the show she did with Ryan Reynolds, I stopped watching Monk altogether after they got rid of Bitty. I guess you could say the "magic" was gone; characters have chemistry, and the new cast just didn't have it.
  • A Change that NEEDED to be Made

Monk is a much better show since they ditched "Sharona" and gained "Natalie." The Sharona character was becoming too abrasive and conflicting with Monk's persona negatively. Natalie's character, once I got accustomed to her, flows better within the series, not just with Monk's character but with the entire cast.

I just don't understand WHY they're ending the show!?! Monk is, by far, one of the best shows on television.

Ok, I'm just going to repeat my last paragraph to fill up the word count.

• I really enjoyed watching Monk when Bitty was starring as Sharona. She shared a great chemistry with Monk and it was on a more personal level with him that her replacement character Natalie. It's not that I don't enjoy Monk anymore, but it has lost its

I don't know why Bitty left Monk, but I would definitely say it has really changed my enjoyment of the show. Monk and Sharona had a relationship that is unfortunately not paralleled by new comer Natalie. It is not that I don't like the new character, it is just that she does not stack up to Bitty's character, Sharona. I have spoken with other people who watch the show too, and I have not heard one person say that they prefer the show with Natalie more than when Sharona was in it. The way that she was written out was also very disappointing, as we see a strong independent woman return to a man who throughout the show she refers to as an unfaithful man she no longer harbors any affection for.
    I say bring back Sharona! She was the second half of the show that made it so enjoyable to watch and the show just isn't the same without her.
  • We want Sharonna back on Monk and that is an order !

ok, i used to loooove monk so much that i watched it religiously...bought the dvd\\\'s and so on.
    but then all of a sudden my favorite character , sharonna was replaces by some DUMBO Natalie , who by the way lacks personality and credibility ...doesn\\\'t fit in the show watsoever and ...i have a question - how are you going to replace Sharonna with a girl who just co-starres in \\\" The mask 2\\\"? GOOD GRIEF!!!
    Seriously..that movie belonged in the toilet and that\\\'s where it ended !
    By the way all i\\\'m saying is that Bitty needs to come back and stop counting her money..we love ya we want ya back...if thats not good enough then this show is doomed!~
  • I am so disappointed with the show since Bitty's departure. Her replacement has no chemistry with Shaloub and the show is no longer a 'must see' for us. Shaloub is great, but losing her as a his sidekick took the soul out of the show.

I am so disappointed with the show since Bitty's departure. Her replacement has no chemistry with Shaloub and the show is no longer a 'must see' for us. Shaloub is great, but losing her as a his sidekick took the soul out of the show. I'm not sure what else has changed, because either she was great or they also fired all of the writers. The stories are flat and we feel little connection to the characters, and it's as if the actors are sleepwalking through the show.
  • I agree with all that you guys wrote about Bitty and her character on the show. She was compassionaite to Monk but at the same time was tough as nails and didn't take any crap from anyone. Often times when a show writes off a character the show loses some

I agree with all that you guys wrote about Bitty and her character on the show. She was compassionaite to Monk but at the same time was tough as nails and didn't take any crap from anyone. Often times when a show writes off a character the show loses something, and that holds true in this case. The character of Nataile is ok but she doesn't even come close to having what Monk and Sharona had. When she was on the show I had no problem sitting and watching the show, now it is as if I am losing interest in the show now ever since she has come on. Which is a real shame because this is one of my favorite shows on television. I am hoping that the producers and writers get together and find a way to bring her back on the show. gust starring or with any luck giving her job back full time but they really need to bring her back
  • Its'sFunny! I got an video Ipod for Christmas loaded with season 1 of Monk I've never seen the show before can't stop watching it, love the chemistry between Monk and Sharona, then I find out she's no longer on the show. Bring her back or the show won't l

Its'sFunny! I got an video Ipod for Christmas loaded with season 1 of Monk I've never seen the show before can't stop watching it, love the chemistry between Monk and Sharona, then I find out she's no longer on the show. Bring her back or the show won't last long.
  • Bitty Schram got the short end of the stick by being removed from "MONK." Do you not realize how much damage you have done to this show? WHY take something that is doing so wonderful and ruin it?

I am so disappointed that Bitty has been taken off of Monk. The two actors were great and worked off each other's talent so much. Monk and Sharona were the best together. Although Natalie is okay, Monk is not the same since Sharona is gone. Please Please Please bring her back. My husband and I really miss her on the show. I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way. Also, going back to her exhusband was really a bad way to take her off of the show. Is there any hope of her returning? Tony Shaloub is excellent, but Sharona was an excellent costar....BRING HER BACK!!!!
  • Basically, I want to voice my upset over the sudden rape of Sharona from the Monk show. One day she is there the next day she is in New Jersey married to that no account slacker of an ex-husband. How cruel to lead her to such an end.

I must say as a true Monk fan I was crushed when they wrote Bitty out in favor of the cold-eyed blonde that plays her part now. The Sharona character had more heart more humor and related better to the Monk character in everyway. Bitty isn't a stereotypical perfect looking actress. This made her more appealing to the average woman who is bombarded by the thin colorless blonde image all the time as it is. She wasn't perfect but she had a way of fitting together as a team with Monk that made magic on my television! Not to mention Benji her son also being gone to the show! I feel the relationship between Monk and Benji showed off the vast ability of Tony Shalhoub. The cast was ideal before if it wasn’t broke why fix it? Bring back Sharona and sent this other lady somewhere she is more suited like on a show playing a cold attorney or something..
  • I long for the days of Sharona and Monk together. I wish things could go back to the way they were because like Monk, I dont like change.

I have just discoverde Monk and so I rented all of the DVD\'s. I am utterly disappointed that Sharona was written out of the show!! I agree with the other review that she cared for Adrian even if she was sometimes frustrated by him. Natalie does not have the same street-wise sassiness about her that Sharona did, and I\'m finding myself falling out of love with the show now that I have gotten to the episodes with Natalie in them. I wonder if anyone knows what the official and real reasons Sharona was written off of the show? I just loved Sharona and Monks dynamic together and it just fizzles with Natalie. She seems like such and ice queen. Is there any hope of a Sharona comeback?
  • I think that taking out Bitty was just for problems with the director because the excuse they gave was so lame. Her replacement..

I think that taking out Bitty was just for problems with the director because the excuse was so lame. Her replacement Natalie is not just (not as good as her). She is simply bad, I hate her character. For one I feel that she doesn\\\'t care much about Mr. Monk. When Sharona (Bitty) was there you could feel that her character fit the idea that she is taking care of him. A small example is that Sharona always called Monk \\\"Adrian\\\", on the other hand, Natalie keeps calling him Mr. Monk. I am now having great trouble in keeping my enthisiasm for the show.
  • I think Bitty was one of the all time great actors, to be suddenly written out of Monk was a very big shame, as the think her replacement does not have that fire that Shrona had. Please write her back in,as the programme is just not the same such s

Bitty was one of the all time great actors, to be suddenly written out of Monk was a very big shame indeed, as the think her replacement does not have that fire that Shrona had.
    Please write her back in,as the programme is just not the same such a shame.