Bobbie Eakes

Bobbie Eakes Fan Reviews (4)

• Great actress.

Loved her on AMC.
  • Bobbie Eakes is a beautiful woman and a great singer and a wonderful actress! She is a sweet person. Her acting skills are amazing as she plays her role as Krystal in All my Children brilliantly.

She is great as Krystal in All my Children. She plays a southern girl who is sassy, sexy and full of mischief, but only wants the best for her husband. I find it great to sit and watch her perform! Two of my favorite episodes are the episode where Krystal finds out from Josh that her "BabyDoll" is alive! I find this episode quite amusing as Krystal faints and it is the last thing you would expect her to do as she is a very strong character! My other favorite episode would have to be the episode where Krystal's waters breaks and she goes into labor but Adam refuses to do anything about it! That was some great acting! I also admire Bobbie Eakes as she is an amazing singer! She has the voice of a country-star angel! This Woman Shall Go Far!
  • Bobbie is a very talented person.

Bobbie has captured the hearts of everyone. She came to All My Children in a blaze of glory, and now she is one of the best female actress on All My Children. I like her very much. She has a wonderful personality. She is a very sweet person, and easy to get along with all her other cast members. I know that everyone on and off the set think the world of her. She plays a wonderful mother on the set, and she tries to do the right thing and tries to treat everybody with the upmost kindness that she can give. She is a very lovely person.
  • Krystal and Babe actually look like mother and daughter, it was great casting.

I love Krystal's character. She is gorgeous, love the southern accent, and I love her attitude she always says the best things. She also has great style. Her and Babe actually look like mother and daughter. She is a great mom and would do anything for her daughter Babe. One of my favorites on the show.