Boris Karloff

Boris Karloff Fan Reviews (2)

• This is "The Horror Actor of the 20th Century"!!!

Boris Karloff, is without a doubt, the greatest Horror actor of the 20th century. From his days as traveling stock player to his wonderful roles in such films as "The Black Cat" and my personal favorite, "The Tower Of London", Karloff has proved his mettle. "Frankenstein", will never be anyone else, but Karloff. He brought such a sensitivity to the role that no other actor could have ever equaled. It is a shame that Karloff could not have been recognized for the sheer talent he was during his lifetime. He is now an icon and remembered as being the best "Monster" of all. Bravo, Mr.Karloff, I salute you, Sir!!!
  • Boris Karloff was a brilliant amazing actor. If you never saw the movie Frankenstein (1931) then you are missing an amazing performance. As the creature he speaks no words but his hands and tortured face speak volume. An award winning performance!

Brilliant and a masterful artist. His resonant voice which could entice you to believe his every word and then you realize your caught in his web. He was the master of darkness. My favorite movie of his is Frankenstein. As the monster, his performance is brilliant. I highly recommend to see an old classic starring Boris Karloff.