Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

• He is so handsome.

I love him if I could just one night see him oh my God it's just a dream. His work is good very good there is a lot of movies made of him that I like it one is Mister and Misses Smith he and Angoline Jolie were amazing I loved that movie, other great movie was Troy he was fantastic and the story is good too, but we can't forget Ocean's Eleven that movie I think I saw it a hundred time it's one of my favourite movies the cast is amazing with Goege Clooney, Julia Roberrts,Matt Demon and others great actor and Oceans Twelve oh my God was incredible and with Catherine Zeta-Jones she's really good too.
    Now talking about his personal life I think that Jennifer Aniston match more with him both of them are blond and have blue eyes, but now he's so happy with Angelina Jolie that he is going to adopt Agelina's children, isn't that sweet?
  • Good looking & Good job always

OK, Brad is good looking and no man (or woman) can deny that. That puts him in a league of his own. He also seems responsible and like a decent dude, not a womanizer or chic hater. He obviously respects and supports the woman in his life and as a man's man I respect that. Not a lech or slimy. Does a good job with his roles. Definitely a star.
  • I consider that is very talented, but Hollywood have not given him the opportunity to stop being a sex symbol, and be a real actor.

what can tell about the man most sexy man in the world, he's more that good-looking. My favorite movie of him is Troy, and also Mrs. and Mr. Smith. I consider that is very talented, but Hollywood have not given him the opportunity to stop being a sex symbol, and be a real actor.
1 2 >