Brad Swaile

Brad Swaile Fan Reviews (5)

• Not the most outgoing guy there is, he's still an excellent actor. Brad is as cute as the roles he plays and does a great job with his voice acting.

7.6
    Not the most outgoing guy there is, he's still an excellent actor. Brad is as cute as the roles he plays and does a great job with his voice acting. Sadly, he's not as widely spread in the live action work, but that's fine by us animated series lovers. We can enjoy him in such cutesy roles as Maxwell from "Hamtaro" or more intense roles like Quatre of "Gundam Wing", he can even be heard sporting an accent as Nightcrawler from "X-Men: Evolution"! As sometimes wild as his characters can get, he's fairly quiet and shy in person. Brad answers questions simply and doesn't elaborate much, but he's not exactly boring (too cute to be!). The only downside I'd have to list is the fact he hasn't been to many if any conventions for the past year or two, so not too many people have gotten the chance to really know the real Brad Swaile. :( Come back to us!