Brandon DiCamillo

Brandon DiCamillo Fan Reviews (6)

• Brandon Ralph "Dico" DiCamillo. The Man!

Dico is the man. He is so freaking funny. He is realy tallented. A big part of the CKY Core. Thats for sure.

CKY wouldent be so great that it is if it haddent been for this crazy son of ***** :D

This guy should realy have hes own show, thats for sure. He could have been a major Stand Up Comidian.

I realy love the songs that he mad

This is my top 2.

1. Got Erection
    2. 19 Chinese Freestyle

I would gladly pai a 1000$ for hes autograph.

Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love this guy!
  • Brandon Dicamillo the legend himself what cant this man do.

brandon has the potential to one of the greatest comedy legends of the new era. also known as Bran, Bran is the trusty side kick of famous star of jackass and cky Bam Margera he was born in west chester and group up with skateboarders all around him he has a suspected fear of flying and is obsessed with video games. He was one of the creators of the shoping trolly stunt and many other things, he is also well known for his freestyle raps.
    Brandon Dicamillo a true born legend 101 out of 10

cheers, dirk ( Fight The Power )
  • Brandon is the brains behind the majority of all CKY videos. He is SO incredibly hot, and funny as hell. I can watch him over and over again, and its still so funny. I've loved him for over 10 yrs now. F---n hot, hillarious and talented - is he real?

I really hope he takes advantage of how funny everyone who knows of him thinks he is. He could seriously make it big. I'd laugh so hard, all the time if he was regularily on TV. I make all my friends who have never seen him (dumb-asses)watch, and they ALL instantly fall in love. He's a genius.
  • hahahaha

dico... he's so cool... he looks just like my friend arion and they both are silly and funny... dico is cool and he really is funny. i like when he playes fast eddy (i think i spelled it rite) with the goofy hair and the glasses... lol he's awsome. i cant spell iam sorry people.
  • I Love Dico he’s hillarious ....He Is in the band The DiCamill...Is currentley a member of MTV's Viva La Bam crew and the CKY Crew,

I Love Dico he’s hillarious How can you not love his humorous freestyle raps, silly characters and prank phone calls. He is definatley the most talented and handsome one on the show. I wish there was more information on him posted. All I know is His full name is Brandon Ralph Dicamillo.He Is in the band The DiCamillo Sisters along with Jimmy Pop of The Bloodhound Gang and Bam Margera of CKY and Jackass and He was born November 15, 1976 in West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States. Is currentley a member of MTV's Viva La Bam crew and the CKY Crew, and has made frequent cameo appearances on Jackass. He also played Falcon Falcone in Bam Margera's film Haggard.
  • my idol. hilariously funny.

Brandon DiCamillo is hands down one of the funniest people on this planet. You have to love the guy. I've been a big fan since the 90's. He's a kind hearted sole. He can turn any situation into a hilarious one. He may be one of the only stars of the hit show "Viva La Bam" who hasn't changed since the fame.