Brandy Norwood

Brandy Norwood Fan Reviews (5)

• the moesha show

HI MOESHA, MY NAME IS TONQUISHA GETER IAM A BIGG FAN I WANTED TO KNOW WHEN SEASON 7 COMING YALL JUST GOING TO ENDED LIKE THAT I KNOW THE SHOW IS OLD BUT I THINK PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MILES AND WHOS PREGNATE I KNOW I DO LOL
  • I love her in every thing i saw her in.

She got it all and not just me sees that millions of others and including stars see that. She is an awesome singer and an okay actor has a brother ray-j who has his problems but you can't help but love him anyway. My favorite song she sung was have you ever and i love the show moesha and my favorite movie she was in the black cinderalla. can tell that she a sweet heart. To me she looks and acts a little like my cousin. My favorite guest appearence was her on american idol.She has reasons why people look up to her.
  • Brandy on America's Got Talent is like the Paula Abdul from American Idol. Also she is very pretty and has a pretty, ravishing voice.

Brandy on America's Got Talent is like the Paula Abdul from American Idol. Also she is very pretty and has a pretty, ravishing voice. However, I did not like her in one episode of America's Got Talent, the one where she said Sugar N' Spice needed singing and dancing lessons. They were so cute but Brandy never really should have said that. Moving on. Anyway, Brandy has such a tremendous voice that is unbelieveable. Ok, maybe I am exaggerating. A LOT. But it is a very good voice and I really think Brandy Norwood, actually just Brandy, is very wonderful.
  • Brandy is too worried about how she is preceived by the viewers. I know there is a steller, thoughtful woman with dynamic insight. Bandy let her loose!!!

7.2
    I have been watching Brandy hoping to see her let herself loose and add a woman\'s strong voice to America\'s Got Talent. I know the woman has power with her mind, not just in her songs. She is the soul (aka sole) woman judge and I want to see grow into something more than the mirror for the gentlemen judges\' opinions. Brandy has yet to believe in herself and is too fearful of hurting someone to let us watch see her stuff. I want to see her shine, by giving us more of herself and her life\'s experience as she evalates the talents of these preformers.
    We know it is there, give it to us!
  • If I were to describe her in one word I'd have to say witty. Born and raised from Mississippi she's come a long way. I'm from Birmingham myself so I know how it can get. Coming up in todays world is tough and that's why you have to start young.

Seeing as she's a relative of mines I would have to say that she's doing her thing and no matter what obstacles come her way she's going to make it through with the help from God up above and her extended family. She's very talented, strong willed and has a spirit that touches the heart of many people through her music. She encourages and embraces others with positive aspects. Through her many albums you can see just how talented she is and how much she has and will continue to grow.